Chapter 14 : Rest

Luhan's P.O.V
After breakfast*

"OH MY GOD!!!!!! LULUDEER!!!!!!! COME HERE! NOW!!!!" Yoona suddenly yelled, eyes wide opened.

"What?? Anything happened??" I panicked at rushed to her side.

She pointed to her IPad on her hands. I looked at the article : ' Exo's Luhan And SNSD's Yoona Seen At Haiwai's Restaurant, Helding Hands!!! '

I feel like fainting again.

Yoona looked into my eyes, panicking.

"If Donghae saw this, we..."

"Hey." I held her hand.

"Hmm?" She held my hand back.

"Do you promise me to face everything together with me?" I looked into her eyes.

"Yes." She looked into my eyes firmly and smiled.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Luhan's P.O.V

I drove us back to our dorm. Yoona didn't slept a wink during the journey, both of us just held each other's hand tight. We knew trouble is coming.

"We're here." I said softly.

"Let's go."

"Hey guys!!!! They're back!!!!" Chanyeol shouted. Everyone came out. We looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

Karry hyung came forward to us.

"Did you two see the article?" He asked.

"Yeah. We saw it." I replied.

"I wonder what will Mr. Lee say." He sighed and turned around to the others." Now its from for us to move to the airport! Lets go."

I squeezed Yoona's hand and we winked.

At Incheon Airport

"Exo and SNSD is back!!!!!" The paparazzi circled us, especially me and Yoona. Our hands are still intertwined.

Fans were screaming and shouting, the whole scene is just....terrible. I stood in front of Yoona, protecting her.

"Mr. Luhan, please explain about you and Miss Yoona."

"Mr. Luhan, please tell us about your relationship with Miss Yoona."

"Mr. Luhan, how long have you guys been together?"

"Mr. Luhan....."

I shot the paparazzi my death glare and walked away.

After arriving at S.M

"Luhan and Yoona, Mr. Lee wants to see you two in his office." Janice noona said.

"Luludeer...I'm scared." She held my hand tightly. Her hand is full of cold sweat.

"Its okay. I'm here, hmm?" I wiped sweat off from her face.

We walked into Mr. Lee's room together.

"Ahem. Please have a seat." Mr. Lee pointed to the sofa.

"What's with you two?" He asked us directly. He glared at us.

"I fell in love with her." I said boldly, looking into Mr. Lee's eyes. "It's not her fault that I fell in love with her, right?" I'm not afraid of anything for Yoona. Only for her.

"No! Actually, I fell in love with him." Yoona suddenly stepped out and said.

I widened my eyes and signaled her not to talk.