Chapter 17 : Her House

Yoona's P.O.V

"Are those......SASAENGS??!!" I screamed when I saw five cars filled with teenage boys and girls behind our car.

Luhan turned around and widened his eyes.

"YES!! YES!!! AND VERY, VERY SCARY ONES!!" He immediately drove faster.

"But...I thought you want us to face them?" I teased him.

"Aiee, these fans are seriously gonna kill us if we get caught." He started speeding like hell.

"Yeah~boys kill you, girls kill me. Right?" I laughed.

"Then we will die together!" He yelled.

"Baby ah, we can't go to Han River! Those fans are probably CRAZY!!" He pulled the car to a stop.

"Okay okay!! Lets go to my house!" I poked his arms to make him drive.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Luhan's P.O.V

"Baby, is this your house?" I looked at the huge palace-liked mansion, slightly wide-jawed.

"Yeah." She replied. "Why?"

"Oh my god....but...but...." I couldn't speak properly.

"Hahaha! Well, I know what are you going to ask. Why is my family becoming that rich, right?" She said cheekily.

I nodded my head.

"I WAS poor when I was young, but I earn money, you pabo!" She laughed.

"But...even like that, you still couldn't buy...a house THAT big." I stuttered.

"Oh yeah. My brother and sister earns lots of money too." She waved at the personal security guards of her house.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about your siblings. Hee~ I forgot their names and how they looked like." I drove to the parking slot.

"My oppa is Jungkook from BTS, and my sister is Jiyeon from T-ara." She smiled proudly.

"WHAT?!! You mean Bangtan Boys, BTS?! JUNGKOOK?!" I suddenly screamed.

"Yeah." She pinched my cheeks. "Lets go."

"UNNIE!!!" A girl fled towards Yoona and pinned her down. Sure enough, it was Jiyeon from T-ara.

"Why hadn't you came home for two weeks? And I saw the article about you with.....HEY!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Jiyeon screamed and pointed at me.

"Erm..uh...." I stuttered. This girl is so harsh, man! Aish. No wonder both of them are sisters.

"Jiyeonnie. Don't point like that. Its rude." Yoona pulled her finger down.

"I brought him home. He's my boyfriend." She glanced at me lovingly.

"WHAT?!! WHAT ABOUT DONGHAE OPPA?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM??" Jiyeon stomped over to me and shouted. Right in my face.

"JIYEONNIE!! ARE YOU GONNA MAKE YOUR UNNIE MAD AT THE FIRST DAY SHE GETS HOME?!" A woman ran out of the house and pulled her off. Yoona's mother. I reconized her.

Jiyeon pouted.

"A...annyeonghasaeyo eommoni. Luhan imnida." I bowed.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. I heard that you've....been together with our Yoona?" She looked at me with beautiful eyes. Yoona probably got her eyes from her.

I froze, not knowing what to do. I looked at Yoona, seeking for help.

"Erm. Yeah. Omma. Lets go in and talk. There still may be paparazzi all around here." Yoona grabbed me closer and wrapped her arms around my waist.