Chapter 3 : Love

Yoona's P.O.V.

"Omma yah!! I'm back!" I shouted while walking into my house.

"Honey ahh how's the day? " My mom asked while coming out of the kitchen." Oh! My! God! Donggie you're here!!!" My mom ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Annyeong eommoni!" Donghae oppa bowed cheerfully.

"Oh annyeong Jungkook hyung!" Donghae oppa greeted politely with a nervous tone when seeing Kookie oppa coming down. Kookie oppa shot him a glare and ignored him.

"Yah! Kookie oppa ahh. Donggie oppa is talking to you." I felt annoyed.

"Erm...kencana, Yoona yah." Donggie oppa soothed me.

"YOU. Come here."

"Okayy." Donghae oppa obeyed nervously as he followed Kookie oppa out of the house.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Donghae's P.O.V

I'm so nervous. Jungkook hyung wants to talk to me.

"Are you dating with Yoona?" Jungkook hyung asked coldly.

"Erm. No. Why?"

"DO NOT EVER LIE IN FRONT OF MY FACE!!! I'm asking you one more time, ARE YOU DATING WITH YOONA?!!!" Jungkook hyung asked harshly.

"YES!!! YES!!!" I was terrified.

"Two options. ONE, stay and treat her sweetly and give her anything she wants. Never harm her but protect her. TWO, leave. Its your choice but if you ever chose to stay but treat her badly, I'm sorry that I can't gurantee your safety." Jungkook hyung glared hard at me. He walked away coldly with his hands in his pocket. I sighed. It had been two months already, but Jungkook hyung never accepted me. Only four person knew about our secret relationship, and now Jungkook oppa also knows.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
TBC (To Be Continued)
Hihihi!!!!! Krystal here!!!
Please vote , comment and follow me! Gamsahamnida! <3