Chapter 6 : Meeting Luhan

Year 2011
Yoona's P.O.V

Two years flew again. Jiyeon is in relationship with Ryeowook oppa. Aish! That boy, I'm gonna kill him for taking my sister away. Just kidding :-). Anyway, our new album 'The Boys' is now a very, very big hit. Now we're not only well known in South Korea, but well known all over the world. Heehee!

But I haven't seen Donghae oppa for a while, I missed him soooooo much...

"Yoona!!! daydreaming again? Are you serious? At this moment?" My cheorographer scolded me.

"Oh. So sorry, mr. Kim."

"I think you girls should have a break. Breaktime!" Mr. Kim shot me a glare.

"Yoongie ahh, concentrate!" Taeyeon unnie said while patting my head.

"Taengoo ah, I missed Donghae oppa." I sighed.

"He's at China with other members. They're working hard so don't worry." Janice unnie interrupted.

"Oh, I know that but he hasn't been contacting me!" I pouted

"He's just probably too busy. Stop whining and get to work. Later 12 boys will come and Mr. Lee wants you girls to help them because they're gonna debut next year." Janice unnie ordered and went to get some water.

"Arrasseo." We obeyed.

Suddenly, someone knocked the door.

"Come in!" Taeyeon unnie answered.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." They bowed politely. Hmm...they're cute!

"Erm...annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Suho and we're Exo. We're S.M's rookies and we're gonna debut next year." He said nervously. Taeyeon unnie nodded.

"Hanal dul set, annyeonghasaeyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae imnida!" We greeted.

"Erm...Suho right? Suho, you don't need to be nervous in front of us. You may see us as some kind of world-class pop star, but inside we're friendly so you guys can ask us for help anytime." I smiled warmly to chase him nervousness away. Suddenly, I felt someone staring at me. I turned my head and saw......LUHAN!!!! Oh my god!!! He's one of the members?!

"Erm....guys?" Tiffany unnie looked at Luhan and then at me. The others looked confused too when they saw us staring at each other.

I can't stand it. I ran as fast as I could and threw myself into his arms. Tears rolled down my face. Tears of joy. He hugged me back and cried too.

"Yoona ahh, I missed you I missed you I missed you! Why did you ever leave?!!"

"My mom had to move! My family had to move! I had no choice and was pulled away by my mom! Mianhae Lulu, mian!" I cried.

"Yoong, stop crying. Okay,okay, I forgive you but never do that to me again. Never."

"Arraseo."

Both of us wiped tears off each other's faces.

"Erm...excuse me but WHAT IS GOING ON?!!" Hyoyeon unnie just can't stand curiousity.

"Erm...erm...." I couldn't explain while Luhan helped me.

"Yoong and I were childhood friends. We met when we were 7 years old and I was her bo.....best friend and we loved each other more than anyone , anything else." He stroked my hair lovingly.

"But...one day, I went to her house to walk to school with her but...I couldn't find her. No one was in her house and all the furniture were gone. I collapsed. We were only 15 that time."

"Mianhae ahh, Lulu."

"Lulu?! "All of them laughed while Luhan just blushed. I hid my face in Luhan's chest, blushing too.

Suddenly, the door swung open.

"Yoongie ahh!!!" Its Donghae oppa and the other SuJu members. They probably just came back from China. I released myself from Luhan.

"Donggie!!" I ran to hug him but I realised he didn't hug me back. That's weird.

"Dong?"

"I saw you hugging that guy." He said coldly and pointed to Luhan.

Now both of them are glaring at each other.