Chapter 18 : Rejected

Yoona's P.O.V

"Omma!" I pushed my flared-up-mother back to her seat.

"I...I...." Luhan stuttered, blinking tears away. It hurts me seeing him like this. It really does.

"Do. Not. Ever. Appear. In. Front. Of. My. Face. Again!!!" My mom pointed at Luhan and walked away, cursing under her breath.

I looked at her, wide-jawed. I've never seen her curse before.

Jiyeon threw Luhan a dirty look before standing up and followed my mum as well.

Luhan seemed hurt. He hung his head down. My heart aches seeing him like this.

"Lulu ah, I think we'd better go today." I said, caressing his cheek.

He nodded his head and continued stuffing himself with rice quietly.

I sighed.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Luhan's P.O.V

"Hyung! Your phone!" Baekhyun screamed, throwing a pillow at me before drifting into sleep again.

I caught the phone and saw some stranger calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Xi Luhan." A deep, scary voice said. I immediately flinched.

"Wh..who are you? What do you want?" I said.

"Leave Im Yoona, or else I can't gurantee her safety." The voice said.

"W..what?" Was I threatened? How did this guy even get my number?

"Look out of the window." He said before hanging up.

I stood up and look out of the window. I immediately froze in shock. Yoona was holding a bag in her hands, humming happily and heading towards my dorm. A black coloured car was dashing towards her.

I was deadly shocked. I closed my eyes tightly and quivered in fear.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Luhan's P.O.V

After a while, a voice pulled me back into reality.

"Luhan ah, don't stand by the window like a fool." Xiumin laughed.

I ignored him and looked down the window. No one was there. I panicked.

I rushed down the stairs, tears streaming down my face like a broken tap.

Please be okay, Yoona ah. Please, I beg you.

"Hyung!!" Seeing me like this, few of my members followed me.

"YOONA!!! YOONA AH!!" I screamed, my voice trembling when I saw her lying unconsciously on the ground. No blood, no wounds.

I cradled her in my arms.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!!" I screamed at the shocked-yet-frightened-members.

"Yea, hyung." Only Chen immediately called the ambulance. The others just froze, blinking in fear.

I kissed Yoona with my trembling lips. Please be okay. Please be okay. Please be okay.

The ambulance finally arrived and pulled me away from her, despite me screaming and pulling her hand.

"Mr. Xi!!! Please!!!" One of them pushed me away.

"YOONA!!! YOONA AHH!!!" I screamed, tears streaming down again.

"Luhan hyung!!" Tao, Kris and some others came to pull me.

"NO!!!" I screamed and struggled myself seeing her being carried onto the ambulance.

"XI LUHAN!!" A slap flew onto my face. Everyone froze. It was Jungkook.

I finally calmed down.

"I..I...I'm sorry, Luhan ah." He apologized. I didn't care. I took a cab and followed the ambulance, leaving all of them dumbfounded.

During the whole journey, I was murmuring to myself. Please be okay, please be okay, please be okay.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Yoona's P.O.V

"Ugh..." My voice cracked horribly. I covered my head in pain.

"Yoona..." Luhan woke up beside my bed.

"Lu? What happened?" I sat up.

He looked at me with tired, swollen eyes.

"I don't know....some stranger just came and drugged you. Are you okay?" He cupped my cheeks.

"Yeah...I can't remember anything. I only remember me heading towards your house, then a big hand covered my face..thats when everything went black." I held my forehead tiredly.

He smiled at patted my head.

"Are you hungry? I'll go get food." He stood up and went off before I could even say anything.

Just look at him....so thin, so tired. And the dark circles under his eyes!! 

Luhan came back after a while with a tupperware in his hands.

"Ahh~" He gestured me to open my mouth.

"Yummy~" I licked my lips. Is was porridge.

"Lu ah, don' you have to go to work?" I asked.

He didn't respond.

"Lu?" I patted his cheek lightly. He was still spacing out.

"Luludeer!!" I squeezed his cheek.

"OH!!" He suddenly blinked and came back to his senses.

"Are you sick?" I put my palm on his forehead..

"No....it just...." Tears dripped down his eyes.

What the hell???

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Do you love my story?