Chapter 9 : Pre-Debut

Yoona's P.O.V

I went back to SJ room and chose a book to read until.....

"Agh...." Donghae groaned while holding his head.

"Oh, you woke up? I know your head is gonna hurt. The painkillers are on the table." I said. I know him very well. When he faints and wake up, his head is going to hurt. Sometimes the pain might be terrible, but sometimes not.

"Yoongie, I don't need the painkillers. I need your kiss." He said while pouting. Why does he had to do that everytime?!

"Fine!" I gave up. I got up and kissed him delicately. He suddenly stood up and pulled me into another deep, sweet kiss. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it deeply. His kiss is definitely different from Luhan's kiss. Luhan's kiss is shy, but desperate. His kiss is just...AWESOME! He pulled me nearer to him and put his arms around my waist. We rolled onto the bed to kiss deeper, Donghae's body weighing on mine. The air was filled with so much romance until someone swung the door open.

"Hey Donghae hyu....AGHHHH!!! I didn't see anything!!" Ryeowook said while covering his eyes. That guy again.

"Ryeowook! Why didn't you knock the door!" Donghae asked angrily. "You're such a mood spoiler."

"But hyung! First, we wouldn't knock any doors. Second, this is my room too! And third, I beg you guys to put on your clothes, please!" He begged while still covering his eyes. We froze. He though we were......?!

Donghae winked at me naughtily while whispering : "Our position is quite wrong, you know." I blushed.

"Ahem. Ryeowookie, wait and let us put on our clothes first." Donghae said.

"Okay. Be quick!" Ryeowook said.

Donghae smiled evily and tiptoed towards Ryeowook.

"Aghhhhh!!!!" Ryeowook screamed while uncovering his eyes. "Stop......ti....tickling...m..me!" He screamed as Donghae tickled him from behind.

"This is revenge for spoiling me and Yoongie's moment!"

"I'm sorry!!!!!" He screamed again.

I laughed until I couldn't breathe. These boys were so funny. They finally stopped and sat down.

"And by the way, hyung, I came to tell you that me and Jiyeon is going out tommorow. I got permission from Mr. Lee already!" He grinned excitedly.

"I hate you! " Donghae gritted his teeth in jealousy.

Ryeowook quickly got up and ran out of the room.

"Aish! This boy." Donghae said while slamming the door shut.

"Dong, isn't your head hurting anymore?" I asked.

"Owwww!!!" He suddenly squatted down and winced in pain.

"Told ya! You need painkillers ,okay!" I said worriedly and I patted his back. I gave those painkillers to Donghae.
I feel like killing you, Dong.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
The next day
Luhan's P.O.V

"Yah, Luhan hyung! Wake up!" I heard Sehun's voice waking me up.

I opened my eyes and saw that everyone is already up. "Wae? Why wake up so early?"

"Karry hyung rushed in and woke us up. He told us that there will be a meeting at S.M later." Baekhyun said.

I sighed and prepared to go out. I suddenly remembered the incident that happened yesterday. Yoong ah, one day you will be mine.
At S.M Entertainment
Luhan's P.O.V