Chapter 4 : Night Together

Donghae's P.O.V

That equals to five people: myself, Yoona, Jiyeon(Yoona's sister), Eomonni and Jungkook hyung. I sighed but I smiled again when I saw Yoona running towards me.

"Donggie!!! What did he do? You look so stressed. Did he hit you? Or did he threaten you again??" Yoona asked worriedly.

"Anyo anyo. He didn't do anything. He just chatted with me." I lied.

Suddenly, Yoona cried. Tears rolled down her face non-stop.

"Wae? Yoongie ahh, don't cry. You're hurting me, honey." I wiped the tears off gently.

"Donggie, its just that...I feel so stressed! Its like, only you can release my stress, but now you are also in it!! I really don't know what to do."

I pulled Yoona into my embrace. Yoona lied in my arms and stopped crying.

"Let's go to somewhere relaxing, somewhere refreshing."

"Kajja!"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Yoona's P.O.V

Donghae oppa started the car engine and we got in. He drove and I fell asleep.

"...wake up..." I heard Donghae opps's voice. I opened my eyes and saw his face right in front of my face.

"Kyahhhhh!!!!" I screamed while pushing him away.

"What are you doing?!!" I screeched.

"What?! I did nothing. I was just trying to wake you up! Oh gosh, you slept like dongsaeng Jessica!"

"Where are we?" I quickly changed the topic. I didn't want him to know that I didn't sleep last night. Not even a wink.

"Oh, we're at the beach far away from Seoul. So don't worry, they can't find us." Donghae oppa smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed.

"Eh? Yoongie? Blushing ehh??"

"Yah!!!!!!" I slapped his thighs. He groaned.

"Yah, lets get out of here."

"Kajja!"

We sat down on the beach and chatted sweetly. 'My life is perfect with him.' I thought. Time is passing fast. The sun went down.

"Yoong ahh, lets go for dinner."

"Yeah."

After eating, we went to a hotel.

"Two rooms, please." I said as the reception handed me two keys.

"No, one is enough."

"Yah, we..." He snatched one of the keys from me and returned it back to the counter before I could finish my sentence.

"Kajja." He pulled me along as we went into the lift. I crossed my arms and pouted all the way to the room.

"Wae? Yoongie ahh, you don't want to sleep with me?" Donghae oppa asked with a hurted expression on his cute face. My heart softened.

"Aniyo. Aniyo. I..just..thought that..." I explained seriously while he suddenly burst into laughter. I realised I was being tricked.

"Yah!!! I'm gonna kill you!" I shouted while starting to pinch his cheeks.

"Ahhh! I'm sorry, sorry,please, let go of me, please!" He begged while screeching in pain.

"Hahaha!!"

"I'm gonna sleep at the sofa. Sleep well, honey!"

"Andwae! Donggie, you sleep on the bed, I'm gonna sleep at the sofa!"

"No. Okay okay, we'll both sleep together. Deal?" Donghae oppa said while pulling me into his arms and kissed me on my cheeks.

"Huh?" I blushed deeply. Anyway we slept together.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

TBC( To be continued...)
Hi I am Krystal. Pls vote, comment and follow! Gamsahamnida and Enjoy!