Chapter 1 : The Beginning

Year 2007

It was a beautiful morning. Yoona was nervous but yet excited because she was chosen to debut as a member of Girls Generation later. She was a trainee of S.M Entertainment since year 2002, and she worked hard to get a chance to debut.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Yoona's P.O.V

Aghhhhhhhhh!!!! I've been in my room for ONE WHOLE HOUR, trying to get myself some cute but yet suitable for dancing clothes to wear. My room is in a big mess now.

"Yah, Yoona ahh, you're gonna be late soon!! Hurry up, honey!" My mom screamed at me. I panicked then grabbed a sweet pink long-sleeved shirt and a light blue coloured pants.

"Oppa, can you drive me to S.M? Please????" I begged my oppa, Jungkook with puppy dog eyes.

"Aish, arasseo. Kajja!(lets go)"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

At S.M building

Yoona's P.O.V

"Annyeong Kookie oppa! Komawo for driving me here!"

After bidding my oppa goodbye, I rushed into the meeting room while checking the time on my watch. Luckily, I'm not late, thanks to Kookie oppa.

"Oh, Yoona ahh you're here.Sit down please." The CEO of S.M Entertainment , Mr Lee Soo Man said. Then I suddenly realised that everyone is already here.

"Girls, please introduce yourselves, starting from Taeyeon."

"Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Kim Tae Yeon. Nice to meet you." She said politely. Oh my god, I have the urge to squish her cheeks, its so chubby!!

"Jessica Jung Soo Yeon. Call me Jessica." Man, she's cold!

.

"Hi!!! My name is Sunny Lee Soon Kyu!!! Just call me Sunny!! Love you guys!!!" Sunny said while doing a cute aegyo. Wait...WHAT?! Its just the first day and she's aegyo-ing?!! But honestly, its adorable.

"Hello ,my name is Stephanie Hwang Mi Young, but my stage name is Tiffany so yeah."

"Kim Hyo Yeon here!"

"Kwon Yu Ri says hi!!!"

"I'm Choi Soo Young."

"HI GUYS !!!!!My name is Im Yoon Ah call me Yoona please!!! MY PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!!!" I screamed excitedly.

"Woah woah woah, steady,girl!" Mr. Lee laughed while other girls giggled.

".....I'm Seo Joo Hyun....call me Seohyun please." Seohyun said shyly. I gave her an encouraging smile. I know her. We had been trainees together since year 2002, and we both managed to squeeze into the group together. She was also my neighbour when we were young.

"Okay, girls, this is Janice. She's your manager and now she's going to bring you girls to prepare for your first song, 'Into The New World'.Good Luck!"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥