Chapter 13 : I'm yours, now

Luhan's P.O.V

I felt scared. I'm scared that Yoona will leave me anytime. But for her happiness, I must let her go.

I stopped the car by the road and took pictures of her sleeping soundly. She looked like a baby. So cute~ I gave a peck on her pink cheeks and watched her sleep.

Suddenly, she opened her eyes.

"Gotcha!" She leaned closer and cupped my cheeks.

"So naughty." I laughed. "Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah. Your kiss woke me up." She giggled.

"Do you want some more?" I asked mischieviously as I cupped her cheeks, pretending to kiss her again. She laughed like crazy and hugged me closer.

We kissed, our tongues fighting for dominance which I gladly gave in.

"Hey. Lets stay together tonight. Don't go back, okay?" I pleaded. This may be the last time that I can spend my time with my love, my first and never lasting love.

"Of course." She replied cheerfully. "Hey."

"What?" I asked.

"We haven't eat our lunch. And now its time for dinner." She said.

"I know that." I said. "That's why I brought you here."

"Where are we?" She looked around.

"We're at a place where no one can find us." I said mysteriously. "Hahahaha!! From now on, YOU will be my slave!!!"

"Stop fooling. You look stupid." She laughed like crazy again and smacked me hard on my thighs. Now this is a manly smack.

"OWWWWW!!!" I screeched. This woman is so rough and strong, no joke, man!

"Oh, I'm sorry. Hmmm?" She stopped laughing and caressed my thighs.

"Hey."

"What?"

"You look like a pervert."

".....YOU!!!"

"AHHHH!!! I'm sorry!!!!"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Yoona's P.O.V

Luhan is sooooooo funny. No one ever made me laugh like that before. Well, except Jungkook oppa.

"Lets go outta this car." I suggested.

"Yeah." He shrugged.

"C'mon." I pulled him out. "Where are we?"

"We're in a forest. This place belongs to my uncle, but he's living at Seoul now. We're going to live in his mansion." Luhan said.

"Wow!!" I exclaimed. This place is WONDERFUL.

"Kajja." He opened the door and pulled me in. The whole place is just like, a palace.

"There are twelve rooms. But, THIS is our room." He said while pulling me into a beautiful, big room.

"What do you mean by 'our room' ?" I said while crossing my arms.

"Yoong ah, sleep with me." He showed his puppy eyes and pouted. I pinched his cheeks. "Fine!"

"Yay! Lets go play!" He showed me the whole mansion and we played like kids in the forest. Until before dawn, we went back.

"Let's cook dinner!" I said excitedly. I'm really good at cooking.

"Yeah. By the way, please don't burn my house down." He said cheerfully. I giggled and smacked his head lightly.

Luhan's P.O.V