Chapter 19

Luhan's P.O.V

I cried into Yoona's chest, wetting her shirt completely.

She caressed my back quietly, blinking tears as well.

"Better?" She asked softly when seeing me stop.

I nodded and lied down on her lap, both of us enjoying our silence.

"What happened?" She asked softly, caressing my cheek.

"Nothing." I sniffled softly.

I couldn't tell you, Yoona ah. I just COULDN'T.

Suddenly, noisy footsteps begin to appear outside of the door. Fear started to fill in my mind as my heart pounded fastly. I pulled her into my embrace tightly, closing my eyes.

Please. Please don't take her away from me.

"What? Lulu ah, what happened?" The clueless Im Yoona still stretched out her hands, willing to touch my face. At that moment, the door was kicked opened. I pulled her hand down and wrapped my arms around her even tighter.

Nothing happened. No voice at all. I can still feel Yoona's breath and body.

".....Lu?" A soft but comforting voice called.

"Hmm?" I opened my eyes. All I saw was eleven dumbfounded guys in front of the door and a beautiful, blushing lady in my arms.

My grip released from her. Then everything went pitch black. I fainted.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Yoona's P.O.V

"Lu? Lu ah!!" I shook him.

He didn't respond.

"Luhan!!! XI LUHAN!!!" I patted his cheek, screaming.

The boys immediately came to help.

After a while, Luhan woke.

"Mmm....baby? " A cracked voice said.

"Lu? Lu!!" I helped him up.

"What happened? You've been acting weird lately." I asked.

He bit his lip and looked down, shaking his head.

Anger started to rise from me. Not again, Lu.

"Are you gonna keep everything from me?!!" I yelled. He looked at me blankly.

"You promised!! WE PROMISED!!! You can't keep anything from me!!!!" I yelled. Tears started to flow unconsciously down my face. Luhan immediately flinched and reached his hand out to wipe my tears.

I pushed his hand away roughly.

He paled and the boys seemed startled.

"Am I your toy?!!! Are your kidding with me? DAMN YOU, Xi Luhan!!" I kicked him and stomped out of the room.

For three days, I never talked to him. I just threw myself into work, training, dancing..whatever.

"Yoona." Tiffany called.

"Yea unnie?" I turned off the music to face her.

"Are you and Luhan....okay?" She stuttered.

My face fell.

"Yeah. How did you know?" I asked, still afraid to look into her eyes.

"Chen told me." She walked nearer to me.

Be careful, Chen.

"Listen, Im Yoon Ah. You shouldn't have done that to him." She turned my face to face her.

I bit my lip.

"Just check him out. Like, right now. You'll know what I mean." Tiffany unnie suddenly bit her lip annd looked down.

A bad feeling suddenly exploded in my mind.

I immediately ran out of the building, towards EXO's dorm.

I stood behind a wall because I saw 11 of them heading out, probably for lunch.

Where's my deerie?

After they left, I took the keys Luhan gave me and went into the dorm.

Oh my god.

Everything that came into my eyes shocked me, or rather, frightened me.

The always clean, perfect Xi Luhan, MY Luludeer. Is that really him?

The whole dorm is upside down. EVERYTHING is EVERYWHERE.

Luhan is lying on the floor, his hair all messed up. I bet he hasn't showered for all these days because he is still wearing the shirt few days ago.

He seemed blurry, and my photos were everywhere. He didn't realise I'm here.

"Yoo...na....yah....don't...don't...leave...me..." He said weakly, holding a photo of mine on his chest.

I bit my lip, suppressing the pain in my heart.

"Yoona ahh!!!" He suddenly yelled, making me jump.

"I...I miss you..." He kissed my photo and smiled like a fool.

Is he crazy?

Tears fell down my face unconsciously. I had a feelling to rush to his side and pull him up, yelling 'I miss you too' to him, but I can't. My knees felt weak. I can't even move seeing him like this.

I'm sorry, Lu. I'm sorry that I caused this.

I just stood there, absoulutely dumbfounded, dripping tears all over. I watched his every move, seeing him treasuring my photos is the most hurting part. This is the most torturous part of my life.

"Y..Yoona noona? Is that you?" I quickly wiped my tears. The boys are back.

I nodded and squeezed a stiff smile.

"....hi."

"Luhan hyung.....is...drunk." Baekhyun said timidly.

My heart missed a beat.

"But...he never drinks." I said.

"Yeah, but not now." Suho crossed his arms, obviously angry.

"What's wrong?" I sniffed.

Suho immediately flared up.

"WHATS WRONG? ARE YOU ASKING ME WHATS WRONG?! JUST LOOK AT THE GUY ON THE FLOOR!!! WHO CAUSED HIM TO BE LIKE THIS?! WHO MADE A CHEERFUL, HAPPY LITTLE BOY BECOME A DRUNKARD, YELLING THE SAME NAME EVERYDAY?!! WHO?!!!! AND HAVE YOU EVER ASKED HIM THE REASON OF NOT TELLING YOU THINGS??? HE'S PROTECTING YOU, IDIOT!!!" He yelled.

I froze. Its all my fault.

I'm sorry, Luhan ah. I should never have met you.

"I'm sorry." I said softly before turning around and ran away, letting the tears drip down my face.

I'm sorry.