Chapter 16 : Let's face them together

Luhan's P.O.V

"LUHAN HYUUUUUUNGGGG!!!!! HURRY UPPPP!!" Chanyeol's scream echoed through the whole backstage.

I looked at the mirror for the n'th time and took a deep breath.

You can do this, Xi Luhan.

"Now, we welcome...EXO!!!!!" The MC of today's KBS performance shouted.

Fans started screaming. Its really noisy. I couldn't make out whether are they cheering or angering up. I took a deep breath again and prepared to step out from the backstage. Suddenly, I felt a squeeze on my arm.

"Hyung, Hwaiting!" It was Chen.

I smiled and ruffled his hair.

Despite my shaking limbs, I tried my best to walk out as graceful as I could.

"EXO! EXO! EXO!" Fans cheered.

I looked up and saw them holding up my signs, cheering for me. Not even an anti to be seen. I smiled again.

We started singing 'Growl' and 'Overdose'. After that, we greeted the fans.

"Hanal, dul, set! We are one! Annyeonghasaeyo, Exo imnida!!!" We shouted and bowed.

I cleared my throat, signaling to everyone that I have something to say.

"Ahem."

Every single person froze, not moving nor talking. I took a deep breath and tried to look as calm as possible, but my shaking voice gave me out. I didn't care much.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Its me...Luhan. I...erm...I think I owe an apologize to everyone, every single fan of me. Not just fans here, even including the fans all around the globe, or fans who where watching this. I'm really sorry." I bowed 90 degrees.

"I didn't think the feeling of the fans before getting into relationship, nor did I care about....our future." I bowed again.

The fans just kept really quiet. REALLY REALLY QUIET.

I started to worry that the fans will reject my apologize or gain more hatred from them.

Suddenly, I felt a squeeze on my arms. I turned a little and saw Chen. He winked at me and smiled. This warm and sweet guy.

I took another deep breath and continued my speech.

"But the point is, I LOVE HER. I really really love her, IM YOON AH. She WAS my childhood friend and my best friend. I didn't realize she was that important until I lost her. I really lost her. She completely disappeared in my life. From then on, I never really did laughed or smiled happily. My life was hopeless and colourless. Until one day, I finally found her again. My life was beautiful again. I want to protect her, because she's the first and my never lasting her. Please, and I wish that you guys will accept this. I don't wish you guys to hurt her. I know that you guys love me and want me to be happy, right?" I looked at my fans.

No one said a word. The fans looked at me, then at the other members and then at me again.

"...erm...we're Exo. Exo, we are one right?" Chen broke the silence.

"Yeah!! We are one!" Chanyeol smiled.

"Exo K, Exo L and Exo M right?!" Baekhyun cheered.

Fans started cheering and shouting.

"C'mon guys! Lets do it!!" D.O yelled.

"Hanal, dul, set!!" Suho yelled.

"EXO!! WE ARE ONE!!!!" All of us shouted, including most of the fans. Some fans were still disagreeing about me and Yoona.