Chapter 11 : Hurt

Yoona's P.O.V

WHY DID I EVER AGREE TO COME ?!

"Hi SNSD noonas !!" They greeted as they walked towards us. I peeked at Luhan and saw him peeking at me too.
Oh damn! I cursed under my breath as we looked away.

"Where are the other noonas?" Suho asked.

"They're at dorm." Taeyeon unnie said. She shot a smile at Baekhyun and said,"Excuse me, but can I talk to Baek? Alone?"

"Yeah." We said. We watched Taeyeon unnie pull Baekhyun away roughly and ask him some questions seriously, like Baekhyun just kissed another girl or something. Baekhyun glanced at Taeyeon unnie innocently then crushed his lips on hers, leaving Taeyeon unnie's eyes wide opened. All of us just laughed.

"Hey! I have a good idea! No...actually, WE have a good idea!" Tiffany unnie said while intertwining her fingers with Chen's.

"What?" I asked.

"Why don't we have a barbeque dinner here tonight? Like, all of us?" She asked cheerfully. Chen nodded his head like a little kid.

Oh great. Now what? Please disagree, please disagree, please, please, please.

"No prob!"

"Good idea!"

"Yeah, sure!"

"I love it!"

Outta hope now. All of them just agreed. Well, not all, but except me and Luhan.

"Hey. What are you guys talkin' bout?" Baekhyun asks, pulling a blushing Taeyeon unnie towards us.

"Oh. Well, Tiffany unnie and Chen suggested about having a barbecue dinner here. Tonight." Yuri unnie answered.

"Oh yeah. Nice idea." Baekhyun said as he glanced at Taeyeon unnie lovingly. Taeyeon unnie smiled at him sweetly but shot me a worried look.

Save me, Taengoo.

"Erm. I...I have something to do with Yoona tonight. So sorry, guys. Especially you, Baek." She cupped Baekhyun's cheeks and squeezed it with a cute, apologizing look. Anyone would melt seeing her pouting face.

"...fine! Only for today, dear." Baekhyun said.

Oh my god oh mu god oh my god! That was close!!!!

We bid goodbye with each other and walked towards our dorm.

"TAENGOO YAHHHH!!! KOMAWO!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHESSSS!!!" I screamed and squeezed her in my arms tightly when we finally went inside our room.

"Yah. Let go of me. You owe me a can of soda!" Taeyeon unnie laughed as she patted my arms.

"I'm so sorry for ruining you and Baekhyun's night." I said.

"Its okay. We can still go for next time, you know." She said and ruffled my hair.

"Thanks a lot, anyway." I said again.

"By the way, what did you talk about to Baekhyun just now. You look so mad." I asked curiously.

"Oh. Erm...actually, I told him that we're coming to Hawaii last week and told him not to follow us in case you and Luhan may be uncomfortable. But he came, anyway. Argh, that kid." Taeyeon unnie said. She was trying to look angry, but I can only see goofy love on her face. Aha!

"Lol. Cute kid huh?" You're dead, Baekhyun. Be careful.

At night

"Yoongie ah, the girls are going out now." Taeyeon unnie said as she peeked out of the window.