Chapter 14

After ice cream we all decided to watch a Disney film because we are all big kids really. We all voted on Joel getting up and getting a film as i guess we were all to lazy as soon as he left Alexa jumped on me and stated bombarding me with questions. "OMG DO YOU LIKE HIM? ISN'T HE SO CUTE? YOU TO WOULD BE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER YOUR SHIP WOULD BE JIZZIE" She squealed "MY OTP RIGHT HERE EVERYONE!" Everyone burst out into laughter. "Alexa shhhhhh!"not realising seepeekay was in the room i said "1: yes i do like him 2: he is fricking adorable 3: CALM THE HELL DOWN!" I yelled lastly pushing her off of me.

She landed on the floor with a thud and Joel came in with a questioning look on his face. "she pounced on Lizzie and she pushed her off." Mitty explained.
"Right.... so anyway, i have a choice from Mulan, Nemo and little mermaid." he said looking at the films in his hands. "Alright lets do a vote anyone for Mulan?" no one raises their hand "Nemo?" No one. "Little Mermaid?" Everyone raised their hands instantly and Joel slipped the disk in an sat down in front of me,

Its halfway through the film and i have found myself playing with the top of Joel's hair. Although he does not seem to mind it is if it put..him..to..sleep. i looked down at him to see eyes closed lips slightly parted and light snores coming from his mouth.
"I should get going soon" Alexa says stretching. "can i have you guys numbers though?" i got up and gave her my number and Joel's as he was asleep. i looked at him and smiled. In the corner of my eye i saw wiggling her eyebrows and i rolled my eyes at her before seapeekay pounced on me.

"What the hell man?!" Whisper yelled as we were right near Joel.
"HE LIKES YOU AND YOU LIKE HIM OMG IM TEAM JIZZIE!" He practically yelled. "Calm the fuck down you are going i wake him up!" i said trying to push him off of me "Too late"i heard a raspy voice from behind my head. I pushed seapeekay off and stood up brushing myself off.

"Its getting late I'm heading back. Tiffy?" She nodded we hugged people bye and Joel followed behind us as he looked like he was going to fall asleep any second yammy sent him home telling him it was a good idea to get some rest as it was his live show tomorrow.
I hugged Joel telling him to be careful before he went to his floor and Tiffy and i went to our floor. once we reached our rooms i gave tiff a long hug and stumbled into my room onto the bed not even bothering to get changed.

A/n

New chapter! Hope you liked it if you did please vote and leave a comment for me to read i love reading them.