Chapter 10

Its chapter 10 which means..... POINT OF VIEW CHANGE! soooo todays is going to be ?????? P.O.V. all will be reviled later. so don't worry if it is confusing for a while. Also these kind of chapters will be in bold so yup. no longer in hold if you couldn't already tell.
------------------

?????? P.O.V

I watched from afar as that slag walked away with MY Joel! i need to get her away from him and fast! what we don't want is him falling in love with the wrong person.
I am the right person for him and nothing or no one is going to change that.

I have devised a plan. I'm going to run up to him kiss him on the lips make the slut jealous he will love the kiss. For get that whore kiss me back we will fall in love and we get married have children and live happily ever after with no problems.

So now its time to start. i ran and jumped at him and latched my lips onto his. i licked his bottom lip begging for him to let me in. i saw the freak of nature stifle a laugh as she saw it. i looked at him to see he had wide eyes and he was flailing his arms about trying to get away.

I moved closer to him and stuck my hand down his trousers. that is when little miss skankylady intervened. she pushed him away from me and i pouted.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Joel shouted at me.
"Well that's no way to talk to your wife to be."
"Wife to be? i don't even know who you are!"
"Oh but darling you will hear a lot about me." i say putting my finger on his chest i pecked him on the lips turned away and walked swaying my hips in the opposite direction. little did he know that i can get him but it will take a bit if work and trickery and i'm pretty sure he was turned on by that. i felt it if you know what i mean.

I Lauren Smithy will get Joel Carter to be my husband no matter what.

__________________________________________

A/N
Well now you can put a name on that bitch am i right? Anyway i had no internet on 9th of December so this is probs up later than i write it chapter 11 might be up at the same time as this one I'm not sure ta ta for now