Chapter 7

I woke up pushing myself up. Well trying but there was an arm restricting me. I turn to my right to see who the arm belonged to. I was greeted to a light breathing, sleeping, adorable Joel. Wait what? I started panicking not sure as to why i was in a bed with Joel. I looked down to see if i had clothes on and i did well they weren't mine but still clothes.

I tried to push his arm off carefully and after a few minuets i succeeded. i noticed my clothes neatly folded on a chair and i grabbed them and made my way towards his bathroom. the bathroom was smaller than mine but we do have our rooms on completely different floors.

The bathroom was cream coloured with a good size bath and shower in it. the sink was in the corner and oddly shaped. the floor was black and white like you would see in them movies set in the olden times.

I saw a clean towel and thought to my self 'you know what to hell with it, i'm having shower. i got out of Joel's clothes and folded them nicely and turned the shower on waiting for it to warm up. once it was warm enough i hopped in (not literally) letting the warm water calm me.

I heard groaning from the other room, that suggests that i woke Joel up. I washed my hair and turned the shower off. i jumped out of the shower (once again not literally) and wrapped a towel around my body. i dried myself and then put all my clothes from yesterday back on.

After i had changed i unlocked the door and went out seeing Joel looking at me confused. as if to say he didn't know why I was here or how i got here.

"Morning sleepy head." i said grabbing his hairbrush hoping he wouldn't mind me using it.

"Lizzie?"He asks"what are you doing here?"

"I think it went along the lines of you gave me jelly with alcohol in it and i was too drunk to go to my room so you let me stay here" i said telling him most of it.

"Oh, well i don't know why i don't remember that." he says pushing himself up to a sitting position. 'oh my god he is topless' i thought to myself.

"Um... well i think i should go. see you later?" I said pointing to the door.

"Uh, Yeah see ya."

With that i left making my way to Tiffany's room. as i reached it i knocked on it lightly just incase Mario was still asleep. A few minuets later a fully dressed tiff opened the door walked out and dragged me to my room.