Chapter 16

(A few months later)

Everything was just so fun. Joel is about 20 minuets drive away which isn't that bad and he invited me around tonight. we found out Joel and Calumn go to the same collage which is kind of weird that they never met before Game Fest. When i got back i told my dad everything that ha happened and he told me that's how he felt with mum before 9:11 (we will remember the lost >~<) she was working there when it happened dad was devastated and i was old enough to understand what was happening me being in my teenage years.

Anyway let get off the sad story's and on with what I'm wearing. (so typical fan fiction girl) i picked out a blue dress that is knee high with a green cardigan that was around the same length as the dress. i put on my Cat tights trying to balance but ended up hopping around my room. After i fell over a couple times i successfully put on the tight and grabbed my black combat boots and ran down the stairs straight out the door and into my car.

The drive was pretty boring really i just sung along to the radio. i got out the car and nervously walked up to the front door. I slowly lifted my hand and tapped the door bell. I patiently waited until finally Joel opened the door big smile on face.
"Hi Lizzie!" he exclaimed stepping aside to let me in." you look beautiful" he said looking at my outfit. i blushed looking down at the ground. "not to shabby yourself Mr.Carter" i giggled. he shook his head.
"I hope you don't mind but i booked us dinner at a restaurant near by." he smiled whilst slipping his shoes on.
"Oh um. no i don't mind you already booked it so it would b kind of pointless in me saying no." we both laughed.

Joel stood up and brought me to his car. I got in the passenger side and he jumped into the drivers seat. the car started and Joel backed out of the drive way. we arrived at the restaurant called slafulca ta, it's 'Thai',' 5 minuets later and walked in to see a beautiful restaurant with amazing decorations. Joel and i walked up to the lady at the desk and he said.
"Restoration for Mr.Carter"
"Right this way please." she said smiling. she brought us to our table and we sat down.
"Your waitress or waiter will be right with you." she walked of and attended to another couple at the door.

Our waitress walked over to our table to take our orders when Joel groaned. This lady was extremely pretty with blond hair amazing legs and amazing facial features.
"Long time no see Joel." she spoke bitterly.