Chapter 15

Joel's P.O.V

I woke up to furious knocking on my door. slowly, i rolled out of bed and stumbled to the door. I opened it and then glared at the person in front of me.
"What? its not my fault you have a meet up now is it?" Seapeekay said showing off a little sass.
"What time is it?" I groaned
"Now its 8:41 and you have to be ready at 9." he said looking at his phone. SHIT! i pulled him in and quickly ran around getting suitable clothes. I picked up the shirt Lizzy wore and smelt it. Just like her, roses, beautiful. i put the shirt on along with a fresh pair of jeans and grabbed my converse. I threw a shoe at seapeekay as if asking him to undo the laces. after i put them on i realised we still had a few minuets so we walked down instead of running.

"You know my name is Calumn right?" He says calmly. oh nope.
"Yeah! i do my research." i lie trying to be as offended as i possibly could. He gave me an unsatisfied look and just speed up a little bit. i had to jog to catch up with him as he was going really fast.

"Like you know my name." i said sighing, ruffling my hair.
"You are right i don't but i have told you mine when we first met dumb ass." he rolled his eyes.
"Fine my name is Joel." I said as we made it to the staging area. they told me how many other people were going on the stage and told me to get on.
"Well i have not met three of you guys." i said noticing Mitty on the stage. "So please will you introduce yourself." I said slowly.
"I'm Duncan from the yogscast."
"Markiplier" he said giving me a salute.
"Cry" the guy with the mask on said.
"There i another chair here who is that for?"i asked sitting in my chair.
"THE KING IF YOUTUBE!" Cry shouted. i looked at him confused then Pewdiepie walks onto the stage taking the seat next to cry. he notices me and says "hi I'm pewds but call me Felix. Are you a barrel?" I laugh quietly but say
"No I'm not a barrel I'm smallishBeans but also Joel. Nice to meet you." I smiled.

The doors opened and around 3000 people cane in ages 12-20 and that's quite an age gap.
"HELLO BROS AND OTHER SUBSCRIBER NAMES THAT I DIDN'T BOTHER TO RESEARCH!" Felix exclaimed.
Then the meet up began people got into lines and i had around 300 in my line.

"Hi smallishbeans! please can you take this" she smiles sweetly handing !e the beautiful necklace "it is so beautiful thank you!" i exclaimed pulling her into a hug.
'Lizzie would love it'

i put it in my pocket and signed her shirt. it went on like this for a few hours before everyone was gone. i sighed in relief and got up and walked of the stage. I strolled back to my room to find literally everyone sitting there on my bed.
I spotted lizzie and handed her the necklace and she put it on.
" A subscriber gave it to me and i thought you would like it." she smiled
"Awe thanks Joel this necklace is beautiful." i blushed looking away. 
"That is a nice necklace." Yammy spoke. I hadn't seen much of Yammy she seemed to have disappeared as I haven't seen her since last night but I have seen everyone else at some point during the day.