Chapter 8

She pushed me down onto the bed and sat opposite me and crossed her legs.
"Where were you last night?" she said sounding a bit like a mother.
"Well mum, i was seeing Joel after you scared me half to death. then he gave me jelly with alcohol in it and was drunk so he let me sleep there."
"I got a call saying you have a redo of your meet up to day at 2" i looked at my watch to see we had half an hour left until i had to go. It didn't bother me that Tiffy was in here whilst i was getting changed it was the fact that Joel and Mario walked in as i took my top off. i yelped and jumped behind Tiffany. a little bit awkward this is. i looked up to see the boys with there hands over their eyes.
"You better be keeping your hands over your eyes." i said as i walked out from behind Tiffy and took if my jeans as well. Tiffy walked up to Joel obviously not trusting him and put her hands over his eyes.
I got some black skinny jeans and red crop top that says 'showcats' on it with some blue converse and a denim jacket. i put them on as well as putting perfume on. "done!" i say then Tiffy takes her hands off of Joel's eyes and Mario lowers his hands slowly. i grab my bag feeling slightly awkward as Joel just saw me taking my shirt off.
"Well.... We should get going!" Tiffy said trying to get away from the awkward tension in the room.
We arrive at the place and ask if they can come up on the stage with me which they said was OK.
"Hello!!" i say jumping up on the stage with the others.
"Sorry about yesterday and the inconvenience of it. I had to go somewhere, But now I'm back. And i brought a few friends with me!" the crowed cheered.
"So guys introduce yourselves!" i said turning towards them.
"Hello guys, I'm smallishBeans but you can call me Joel." he said waving to the crowd.
"hi I'm ihascupquake, some of you might already know me. cheer if you do!" Half the crowd cheered as did Mario, Joel and i. the crowed laughed as did we.
"Its me Mario! Some of you will know me by the name red others will know me as Tiffany's husband." He said earning a giggle from the crowd.

"OK so these are my friends and we are going to be answering some of your Twitter questions, so start tweeting me questions or things to do!" music came on and i laughed as it is the song joel was dancing to when i first met him. I heard joel groan next to me.
"Come on joel just a little dance!" I say in his ear as the music was pretty loud. He sighed loudly
"Only if you dance with me." I nodded my head and we started dancing crazily. Tiffy and Mario joined in and the crowd were laughing and trying to join in themselves.

Once the song finished it was time for the Twitter questions.
"OK so the first one is from @kittycadet123 and she says when did you meet joel?" Joel says skipping on the stage. I laughed to myself remembering his dance.
"Well joel was doing some funky dance moves to the song you just heard. and he looked up and smiled then we talked and now we friends" i said putting my arm around his shoulder. We heard some awws from the crowd and i giggled probably blushing a little bit.
"anyway the next one is from @simon174824 and he says me and my girlfriend are in the audience and i want to ask her to marry me. So Millie will you marry me?" We look in the audience to see a guy on his knee and a girl crying putting on the ring.
"Awwwwww, that's so cute i wish you well. And we all better be invited to the wedding." Tiffy said crying a bit herself.
"I cant believe that happened at one of MY meet ups! Oh my god that's so cute! You have to come up here!" They got lead up to the stage by a big bulky dude. When they were on the stage we all hugged them.

We talked to them for a bit and answered some more questions but then we ran out of time.
"OK thank you all for coming if you all would like ti form a line in front of me i would like to give you all a badge." Tiffy and joel lined up in front of me as well whilst Mario stood back laughing. I gave them a badge and pushed them aside and gave everyone else on and a hug.

"Goodbye hope you enjoyed the meet up" i said waving people of. We walked of stage and i flopped into the closest chair i could fine. I'm so tired now. I felt myself drift off to sleep.