Chapter 1

WARNING!: I AM EDITING ALL OF THIS OK? OK.

'Beep! Beep! Beep!'

My hand collided with the alarm clock in attempt to stop it from making the dreadful sound. Today is Saturday so i don't want to have to get up at 9am for a flight. But there is a up side to all of this. GAME FEST! I was really looking forward to it but I also felt really nervous due to this being my first abroad convention. But I was mainly excited about going to meet up with Ihascupquake at the airport when i land. Her and Red had offered to drive me to the hotel graciously. But now all i have to do is force myself out of my bed. I place my arms by my side and attempted to push myself up into a sitting position. Nope I failed. I guess my dad was up and heard my alarm because he came in and tried to pull me out of my bed. It worked but i landed on the floor with a thump.

"Owwww, dad. That hurt." He just rolled his eyes muttering "You wuss" as he walked out. Eventually I pull my self off of the floor and towards my wardrobe to grab some good clothes to wear. In the end I decided on some skinny jeans and a blue top. Walking towards my desk I put on some perfume and obviously deodorant. Now was the challenge of doing my hair and makeup. In the end I decide on just leaving my hair down and only put on a couple of items of make up on like foundation, Mascara, blush and eyeliner. After I had finished my makeup I decided i should make a video before I go to tell the shadowcadets that I'm going to game fest so there wont be any gaming videos until i get back.

I ran downstairs, sorry let me reword that, I slipped on 6 steps as I tried to run downstairs. When i reached the bottom i stumbled into the kitchen. What should I have for breakfast? You know what I am just going to eat cereal. Hmmm, but what cereal? I'm going to live on the edge today so what cereal would suit that? OH I KNOW THE MANLIEST OF ALL CEREALS 'crunchy nut' (for the record I am not sponsored by Kellogg's nor do I like their brand.)
After i finished i dragged my dad towards the door grabbing my suitcase which was also by the door. We got into the car turning on the engine and slowly drove towards the airport. The airport was a 30 or so minute drive away as it was in central London.

When we arrived i gave my dad a big bear hug and muttered a goodbye and that i would call him when i reach tho hotel. For one I actually went through the security without being stopped. Thankfully I arrived at my gatepost as everyone else was boarding which I think is really luckyI hoped into my seat and got my laptop out to play some games during the flight. I decided to play minecraft with some of my friends. During the flight it was peaceful until we started to go down... Then we landed in the water.

SIKE!

We didn't crash. I was just playing Minecraft for the whole ride when i got told we were going to land. There was this new guy playing Minecraft with us today his name was Smallishbeans. He was surprisingly good at Minecraft for someone who I had never seen before on any servers or never mentioned by any of my other friends. When i landed i was looking around for tiffy and i found her near the luggage section. I ran up to her and embraced her without her even seeing me. "TIFFY! Oh my god it feels so weird seeing you in real life!" I squealed. "LIZZIE! Yay we are going to have so much fun! But right now we need to get your stuff and leave as we are getting strange looks from random strangers." She said looking around. As we got my luggage she told me Mario was in the car and that he was going to take us to the hotel where we all are staying. After getting everything I needed We go out to the car and i started to talk to Mario."Hey Mario. How are you?"
"Hi lizzie! I'm good what about you? How was the flight?"he asked me keeping his eyes on the road the whole time. "I'm good, the flight was boring played Minecraft the whole time." I said with a yawn. "How's England? Anything interesting?" He asked genuinely sounding interested. "Well you know England, it's raining, it's cold and we have the queen." Tiffy giggled and for the rest of the journey I was watching out the window looking at all there was to see. We soon arrived at the hotel and checked in and our rooms and luckily our rooms were across from each other. It was actually pretty late now so i thought that i should go to bed and get ready for tomorrow. I got dressed into my PJs and jumped into the hotel bed. So comfy.

I woke up around 10 the next day. When i say wake up i mean decide that the outside world was good enough to bare. I was already changed and everything i just didn't want to go. I knocked on Tiffy's door camera in hand. She opened it with a big smile. "Hi lizzie! Do you want to go get breakfast?" She asked
"Yeah that's what i was coming to get you for. I'm vlogging today." I said pointing to the camera. She nodded and we made our way down to the cafe. We ate a delicious breakfast and decided to split up and see the rest of the area. I went towards this dancing thing to see a cute guy dancing really weirdly. He looked up and our eyes meet. That was it i-i felt it. Never have i felt this way. Tiffy described it to me its how she feels with Mario. But this felt like so much more. I'm not really into love at first sight but I believe when you have found the right person you instantly click and it just feels like you are tingling throughout your whole body.