Chapter 26 the smut

WARNING SMUT DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT EVEN I HAVEN'T READ IT! I wrote the bit before the smut will say when smut begins obviously.

Alexa was soon to leave as her mother wanted her back for a family dinner. "Don't forget to get that court case Lex, you need to get him away from you, file for a restraining order too." She smiles at me before saying. "Thank you for your support, please tell me the number of your aunt." I nod bringing her in for a tight hug. My dad calls out a good bye as Joel gives her a slight hug. Alexa calls goodbye to my dad and walks out the door and gets into her car. Maddie came downstairs dressed up nicely and says "I'm going out with my friends and crashing at Holly's so don't wait up." She calls put a bye and jumps into her friends car that was waiting outside. My dad picks up a take out menu and speaks. "Better get some food before I go to work for the night." I hum in agreement as i decided to get a pizza, ham and pineapple. "Hey babe you want to share a pizza?" Joel asks placing his hand on my upper thigh, I smile and nod. "is ham and pineapple OK I'm craving it." Joel winks at me and nods his hand remaining on my thigh. "Alright I will order our pizzas should be here in half an hour gives me 20 minuets to eat and then leave for work." Both Joel and I hum in response as dad gets up and leaves the room to order the food. "You are mine tonight." Joel whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I press a kiss upon his lips and moments after dad comes back in saying what he had before, that it would be here in half an hour. Joel pulls me onto his lap as I turn on the TV flicking through channels before settling on a old Simpsons episode. It was a sideshow Bob episode, the first he ever appeared in I  believe. Soon after the episode finished the doorbell rang and hopped off Joel's lap grabbing the money from dad and opening the door. "£19.98 please mam. (Actually went on the dominos website for this aha)" The young man spoke, I handed the man a £20 bill before taking the pizzas from the boy wishing him a lovely evening and closing the door. Returning to the front room I hand my dad his box and sit next to Joel with our box. He opened our box and took out a slice and I grab myself a slice.

15 minuets later we had finished our food and my dad is lacing up his shoes. Joel pulls me back onto his lap hugging me burying his face into the crook of my neck. Seconds after my dad leaves Joel connects his lips with mine, kissing me passionately. As I yelp in surprise he takes his chance to deepen the kiss. I disconnected our lips hopping off of Joel's lap and jogging up the stairs and into my room.

SMUT BEGINS SO MY INNOCENT CHILDREN PLEASE LEAVE!

Joel comes into my room with his shirt already off and discarding the piece of clothing. I pull off my shirt quickly before Joel pushes me back onto the bed reconnecting our lips as I let my hands roam his chest. He lets out a deep throaty moan as he begins to grind his body against mine. I felt his erection touch my body making me smile at what I had done to the boy. Joel begins to kiss down my jaw and along my neck as he reaches collar bones. He kisses down the bone making me moan and tremble at the feeling of his lips touching the sensitive skin.  Joel pulls me forward unhooking my bra and pulling it off. He began to caress my boobs as I started to undo his jeans. After a couple of shakey attempts I manage to undo the button and begin to pull down his jeans to reveal his black boxers that concealed his penis. He stands up pulling of his jeans completely as I take of mine leaving me in just my lacy underwear that he was quick to remove as well as his own letting his erection spring free. He grabs a condom and quickly pulls on the condom before grabbing my legs placing them over his shoulders. He kissed down my leg and then positioned himself at my entrance. Slowly he pushed himself inside me and waited a moment for me to get used to his size before thrusting lightly. I began to encourage him to go faster and he was soon doing fast paced thrusts with moans filling the room and probably the rest of the house. "Shit, I'm going to cum." He was quick to release and then pulled out taking off the condom and flopping on the bed next to me and cuddled into me. "I love you Joel" I whispered. "I love you too Lizzie" Joel muttered into the top of my head. I smiled contently before drifting off into a peaceful slumber.