Chapter 17

"Layla" Joel said looking down at the Menu. I sat there awkwardly whilst they had an awkward convocation. ''Can you just take our order'' i said butting in.
"Oh so you are the new toy for Joel now?" she snickered. "Joel i was so much better than her." i rolled my eyes.
"Please! She isn't only trying to sleep with me." Joel responded.
"Whatever what do you want?" We told her our orders and she stormed away.

She came back a couple of minuets later holding our drinks. Joel and i both got a coke each. After the meet with Joel's ex everything calmed down a bit.

After dinner Joel took me to a cliff, we sat and watched the sun set. The sky was kind of pink at this point.
"You are so beautiful." Joel whispered moving closer to me.
"T-th-thanks" i stuttered whilst blushing. i rested my head against his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Uh lizzie can i ask you something?" Joel asked kind of nervously.
"You just did but sure." i said sounding a but less shaky then before.
"Will you be my girlfriend" he said looking down at the floor obviously blushing. i nuzzled my nose into his neck and whispered "of course i will, you know i wanted that from the start."

We sat there for another hour or so before finally deciding to head home. When we arrived at Joels house he showed me to the guest room was where my stuff had been put. I got changed into my avengers pj's and grabed my toothbrush. I headed towards the bathroom to see Joel sitting on the edge of the bath brushing his teeth.

After brushing our teeth Joel and i had a long hug before seperating into our differant rooms. I flooped onto the bed and pulled the warm white dovey over my body and snuggled into the sheets.

A/N
HIII! Yeah im back. Each chapter has a minamum of 300 words in and im going to try to get back into the rythm or writing again!