Chapter 6

We went our separate ways after saying a really long good bye. I went as fast as i could to get to Tiffy. I got to her door really quick and started bashing my hand on the door. "Tiffy! Tiffy! Tiffy!" On the third Tiffy she opened the door with a frown on her face. "Yes Lizzie?" She says not really enthusiastically. "I HAVE to tell you everything!" And i did beginning to end and she listened not butting in at all. "I'm glad you did something about Joey. But what you did with joel? He could be flirting with any girl as we speak." She is right... He could be. What should i do? My mood changed from happy to sad in 3 seconds flat. What if he wont give me a chance? I need him in my life. We only met today but when you meet that special someone you just can't let them go. He was the first person to make me feel that way and i hope he is the only one who will. I have to go find him.

I jumped up and ran out of the room straight down to reception. "Hello how can i help you?" She asked kindly. "Can you tell me where Joel is staying?" I ask words tumbling out quickly. "I'm sorry, whats his last name?" The receptionist replied. "I don't know i know his YouTube name. Would that help?" I ask tapping my fingers nervously. "Yes, most people staying here are listed by their YouTube name." She nodded her head looking at her computer. "His name is Smallishbeans." I said still panting from running all the way here. "Oh Mr.carter! He is in room 117" i thanked her and ran to his room. I knocked three times and tried to catch my breath whilst waiting. I guess he was having a shower because when he opened door i was met with a topless wet haired Joel. "Oh..um lizzie what are you doing here?" We were both blushing a crimson colour. "Um.. Did i come at a bad time?" I asked looking down. "No its fine let me grab a shirt." He said stepping aside to let me in. I sat down on the edge of his bed. He went to his suitcase and pulled out a shirt with on of those weird monsters from the old fashion games. He pulled the top over his head flexing his muscles a little bit i would be lying if i didn't say I checked him out. He is really attractive. After he put his top on he sat on the bed next to me.

"So, I'm sorry don't want to sound rude but what are you doing here?" I whisper "Tiffany scared me. I had to see if it was true." looking at my shoes.  "What was it?" He asked. I should just tell him the truth. "She said that what i did to you was not the right thing and you could be flirting with another girl whilst we were speaking. And it scared me so much that i ran and i never run." I confess the words falling from my mouth. "I wouldn't flirt with girls, I'm way to shy." As he said that my stomach rumbled. "Have you eaten?" He asked clearly concerned. "No" i admit looking towards the floor. "Why?" He questioned. "Didn't feel like dinner today." I say feeling embarrassed. "You need to eat." He walked over to his mini fridge and pulled out Some jelly and giving it to me as well as a spoon. "Thanks, but why do you have jelly in your fridge?" I asked. "Don't know it was here when i got here." It could be alcohol. "This could be alcohol....Joel are you trying to get me drunk?" I smiled laughing slightly. "What no! I don't even know if it is alcohol in it!" Well now I'm drunk of my ass. "Hey joel." I giggle poking his cheek. "Yes lizzie?" He replied smiling slightly. "You are cute!" I say poking his face. "Thanks, but i think you should lie down." He was right i feel asleep right next to joel.

A/N

Yo my shadowbeans another chapter for you all wont be posting for a while cos iPad going to die and i don't have a charger so this is good bye for now.. :)