Chapter 12

We played a few matches ,me winning all of them, before she wanted to introduce me to some of her friends. we walked to the nearest kfc and walked over to a table with 3 girls sitting at it one of them being tiffy.
"Hey lizzie!" tiffy says jumping up and bringing me into a hug.
"Hi!" i said hugging her back.
"So these are, Mitty and yammy! They are both youtubers like us and we all seem to have a passion for minecraft." I giggled to myself
"Hi I'm lizzie i say shaking each if there hands.

"Ok so who is going to get the food?" yammy asks. i think for a bit then i say "All in favour of yammy getting our food say i!" The two other girls say i and we all burst out into a fit of laughter. yammy pouts but asks us what we want.
"So lizzie, i hear there is this guy you like. is he cute?" Mitty asks giggling. i glare at tiffy but reply "he is absolutely adorable!" i end up squealing. Just then he walked in with one of the youtubers i subscribed to seapekay. he sees me and smiles and blushes which makes me blush and look down.

"OMG! is that him?" she says still giggling. "Yup" tiffy says laughing. yammy returned confused as to why i was blushing and they were laughing. Joel and seapekay sat on the table next to us and Joel was closer to me making me blush. Yammy caught on and awwwed. i look up and glare at her taking my food from the tray and i could here seapekay chuckling lightly while Joel was trying to keep him from talking to us but in the end failed.
"Hello ladies! im seapekay and you all are?" he says trying to be cool. "I'm Yammy" she said bored with her head resting on her arm whilst drinking her coke.
"Im tiffany but you can call me tiffy!" she says enthusiastically.
"Mitty" she says shyly. "and i'm lizzie from ldshadowlady. well i am ldshadowlady." i said kind of confusing myself. To shut me up yammy stuffed a bit of popcorn chicken in my mouth.
"Oh so you're the famous lizzie i have been hearing about from this guy!" Joel instantly went red as a tomato as seapekay said it. "I haven't talked about her that much!" Joel exclaimed. what a cutie.