Chapter 4

We made it to the main stage on time and i got pushed onto the stage the second i got there. "Oh hey!" I say putting my hand up waving to my shadowcadets. There was one face in the crowd i recognised. O...oh..oh no j...jo..joey. No no this cant be happening should i break up with him now. "Joey?" I say almost a whisper.
"Hey babe!" He climbed up onto the stage. He went in for a kiss but i dodged it. "No no you cant be here!" I say turning to Joel he had tears in his eyes. "What do you mean?" Joey replied confusion lacing his voice. 'Oh my god I'm going to have to do it here aren't i.' I whispered to myself. "Do what?" He asked clearly worried.
"Look joey, i have fallen for someone really hard. I felt this feeling i have never felt before." I confess guilt eating away at me. "What?" Joey asked shock setting in and his smile fading. "Shh,"i continued "we met a strange way he was being really cute he looked up at me and when our eyes met i knew instantly that i need him." I turn to where he was. But he wasn't there. I burst out into tears and ran of stage.

I have to find him. Even if its the end of my relationship. I need to find him. I ran everywhere looking everywhere. I wanted to die i ruined my chance. There was one place i forgot to check... The dance area. When i made it i saw a man sitting near the stage. I cant believe it. Its him. He is sitting near the dance mat staring into space. I moved into the area that i was standing earlier that day and waited for him to notice. I was crying silently and so was he. This is one of the worst moments of my life. To my luck he looked up and saw me. "Get out please. Cant you see I'm hurt." His voice was weak and trembling. "I can. And I'm hurting too. Because if you stayed a minute longer. You would have heard something that would have changed all of this"

"What do you mean?" Joel asked confused. "I-i-i broke up with him." I said so quietly I'm surprised he heard it. "You did? But why?" He said a confused look on his face "I fell in love." I looked down, i didn't want to see his reaction. It was kind of a mumble but you could make it out. "Me too..." I looked up obviously shocked. "When i first laid eyes on her i felt like i had to get her and keep her and make sure to never let her go. It was that short time it took me to fall in love with her." He said wiping his eyes with his sleeve. "She seems very lucky." I say smiling lightly.
"She is not, I'm the lucky one. Well until her boyfriend turns up at her meet up." I giggled. "She seems like a bitch now for hitting on you when she is in a relationship." "She's not. So my heart may be a little bit broken but it can be fixed with help from her." Joel sighs a small smile on his lips. "She will definitely do everything she can to heal your broken heart" I reply speaking with 100% honesty

"So will she let us be friends?" He asked hopping of the stage.
"She would love that." I said walking closer to him. We both smiled and he pulled me into a hug. For some reason i sniffed him. "You smell nice." I said with a giggle. He burst out into laughter. "You smelt me?" He said trying to contain his laughter. He was obviously gasping for air. He pulled out of the hug sooner then i would have liked but at least we get to be friends. But i want to be so much more.

A/N

Who do you think the next chapter's point of view is going to be in? I know already. Get ready it will probably be up today but whatever.