Chapter 22

I fall back onto the sofa with laughter. For the past hour and a half we have been playing just dance and I just finished a song with Alexa and we were dancing to 'ring my bell' and it's an extremely funny dance. Alexa was amazing at this game and especially this song, although I couldn't stop laughing through the song, she absolutely thrashed me. As Alexa had won it was now her turn to go against Joel. I decided I should pick the song for them and chose the song 'toxic' Joel groaned as he saw the song but Alexa just evilly laughed.

"OH MY GOD THIS IS EXHAUSTING!" Joel exclaimed and of course he was only 30 seconds into the song. Whilst they were trying to figure out the moves I decided to get us all another drink. As I walked to the kitchen I noticed on the wall there was a picture of Joel when he must of been 6 or 7 at a theme park with his mum. Joel seemed to be a very squishy child but it made him look so adorable. I picked up the A5 sized picture and carried on into the kitchen. I started looking through a couple of the cupboards to see if he had another drink than coke and I found some beer... Not for me. I closed the cupboard and decided just to settle for another round of cokes as I opened the fridge my eyes were automatically drawn to the 6 bottles of poweraid in the fridge.

Whilst grabbing the 6 pack of drinks I heard Alexa shout 'NO!' Really loudly, I guess that's my que to go back into the room not forgetting the photo. When I had reached the room I looked at the TV and noticed that Joel had finally beat Alexa at something, by one point. Alexa looked so distraught to have lost. "That's it! I can loose against Lizzie but losing against Joel, at an active game, is to much! I quit!" Alexa grumbled sitting back down onto the love seat.

"Well then that's perfect as I have found two things that you will be happy to see." I say shaking both things in the air in each hand. Joel twigged as to what I was holding and instantly dived at the picture so I threw it at Alexa who caught it and awwed in a teasing manner.
"Look at little baby Joel, he was such a cutie!" Alexa cooed in a baby voice. "Give it back." Joel whined. "Yes Joel because whining is totally going to win this case." I said and rolled my eyes. Alexa passed me the photo and my phone and I quickly took a picture of the cuteness of baby Joel before giving Joel the picture. "Now that we have had the picture over and done with you can have a bottle of poweraid." I gently threw the bottle at her and it accidentally hit her in the face. "Oops, sorry" I said as it stifled a laugh. I flopped back down onto my seat and opened the lid of my poweraid and started sipping from the bottle.

Joel emerged from the hallway and ran his finger through his hair before sitting onto the sofa and cuddled into my side. "Have some poweraid!" I shouted placing it onto his head and giggled softly. Eventually it flopped off his head and landed on his crotch and he picked up the bottle and started drinking it as we continued to watch 'friends' on the TV until we decided on dinner.