FNF tutorial

I looked over at Keith. He was supper excited to show me what he learned. His girlfriend taught him some techniques and tips to defeat his dad in a rap battle. I bought girlfriend 3 big speakers for Keith to practice on. Girlfriend gave me a paper and honestly I have no idea what the lyrics are.

 I guess it's just the rhythms. 

I stood up leaning on the table getting ready for Keith to sing. Of course, girlfriend guiding him. Girlfriend started up the music. The music was kinda catchy, not gonna lie. 

"Left, right, left, right." Girlfriend started. I smiled. 

"Pee, oh-, bee, oh-" I raised a brow. 

"Up, down, Up down." 

Keith followed. 

"Baa, duu, Baa, duu." "Left, up, down, right." Keith followed again. "Down, down, up, down, down, right." I smiled. Keith was really proud of himself. "Down up right up... right." Then, Keith started singing without girlfriend's help. Then, he finished. I smiled. 

"You did great. Supper catchy!" I said and clapped. 

Keith smiled. 

"Thank you, but I should get used to singing like that." Keith said. 

"Anyway, what's the point for all this?" I asked. 

Girlfriend hugged Keith. 

"He's going on a battle between my dad!" She said. "Oh- you're going to have a rap battle between girlfriend's dad?" I asked. Keith nodded. 

"Good luck. I've heard that your dad is a rock star. You sure you can handle it?" Keith nodded. "I can do anything if I practice with girlfriend." Keith said and kept her closer to him. I smiled. 

"Good luck. I might be a little bit scared to meet your father..." I said and looked away smiling. 

"It's okay, Y/N~ My dad is okay. He isn't scary~" Girlfriend said. I smiled and started looking at some paper works. I saw 3 lyrics named-

Bopeebo

Fresh

Dadbattle. 

"Are you going to sing this?" I asked. Girlfriend nodded. "Yes, apparently, Keith and I were practicing in a stadium where Pico and others were watching..." 

That's right... Pico is Keith's friend back at when they were elementary... 

"...when suddenly, my dad appeared and started scolding the both of us. I cried and told him it wasn't fair for him to judge someone like him when he just met Keith. My dad realized what I meant, so he gave him a chance to beat him in a battle." Girlfriend said.

"And I'm practicing so hard because her dad said that she'd never let her see me again." Keith said and I gave him the Bopeebo lyrics. Keith started singing.

I looked at my watch and saw the time. It was getting late. "Alright, I have to go now, it's getting late. You guys should rest up for the battle." I said. 

"Okay, Y/N! I'll make sure Keith wins!" Girlfriend said. I smiled. She's cute. I got my bag. "Night guys." I said and left the building. I was walking back home. 

A battle between Keith and Girlfriend's dad...

I'm excited..