FNF week 1 -Talking to him-

I woke up. I got dressed and decided to go back to that alleyway. I want to know more about him. He's different from others, and I want to understand. 

I got out of the house and slowly went back to that alleyway. Surprisingly, he was there again. He was leaning on the wall listening to music. 

I was hesitant to call his name, since he's the type of person who'd easily get annoyed. But I called out his name anyway. 

"Whitty..." 

He looked at me surprised. "What are you doing here?" He asked. 

"I decided I want to talk to you more. I want to know you more.." I said. 

Whitty was silent. "Alright, come here."

I was a bit surprised. I thought he'd say no. I went deeper inside the alleyway to where he was. I leaning on the wall in front of him. 

"You're different from others. What are you?" I asked. Whitty looked away. 

"I am human, but my species is something I'm not supposed to mention." Hmm... 

It became silent. So he is human...

"Uh... so what do you do for a living...?" I asked. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to atmosphere to be so awkward. 

"Nothing. I just hang out here. Listen to music.." 

So... nothing special for someone to have a bomb head... 

At least, I was able to know what he is. He is human, but a bomb for a head. It's good to know. 

"What about you? You just came here to know more about me?" 

"Eh? You want to know me, too?" Whitty raised a brow. "It's not like a stranger would ask me what I am then suddenly become quiet not introducing herself to me, too." 

He had a point. "I don't do much. I listen to music, too and hang out with my friends." I said. 

Whitty looked away. "I don't do these. I don't make people talk to me. I'd rather just hang here alone and do whatever I want." 

"But, you're talking to me..."

 Well, technically I went to him so I could know him better. "That's because you're- different."

I raised a brow. It became silent again. I didn't know how to react, so I just took it as a compliment. 

"Uh... so- what are your favorite things to do..?" I talked again. 

"Sing. What about you?" 

"I sing, too. But mostly draw." Whitty raised his head. 

"I'll tell you something. I'm-"

My phone started buzzing. "Wait, I'm so sorry." I checked who it was and Keith. I answered. 

"Keith? What's going on?" 

"Y/N! Meet me in front of the convention center!" It was Girlfriend.

"Girlfriend? What's going on?" 

"Keith's gonna have another battle!"

I became shocked. 

"Do I have to go now?"

"YES!"

Girlfriend shouted. She sounded excited. 

"Okay then."

I ended the call and looked over at Whitty. "Another battle, eh?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm sorry, I have to go now." I said and went out the alleyway. I looked back at Whitty. "It's nice knowing you. Who knew it would be nice talking to you. Anyways, I'll see you again, maybe..." I said waving my hand. 

Whitty just stood still without any expression. Again, so much for that... I started running to the convention center. 

I arrived and saw Girlfriend standing there. "There you are!" I said and ran to her. "Follow me!" Girlfriend got my hand, and started dragging me to a haunted playhouse. 

We entered the playhouse and went to a specific room. There, Keith and 2 children talking. 

"W-What's going on...?" One kid was on top of the other. One wearing a skeleton costume while the other was wearing a pumpkin head. I smiled. "Oh- Y/N. We're going to have a battle in a few days."

"And who are you supposed to be..?" The kids asked. "I'm supposed to be their friends." I said. "Hmm... Okay!" The kids said. 

I don't know why they want to battle Keith, but really, they're super cute... 

The kids gave me 2 papers. Spookeez and South. It had the lyrics on them. 

"Alright then, it's settled. We'll have our battle after a few days!" Keith said and we all left. We were walking back to the stadium where Keith showed me his practices. 

"So, you guys will practice now?" I asked. Keith nodded and Girlfriend was cheering for Keith. "You can do this, Keith! I believe in you!"

Hmm... a new battle's about to begin.

I can't wait...