FNF Bonus week -Snuggles-

I looked out the window and saw that it was a sunny day. I smiled. I went to the kitchen to cook me some lunch. When I checked the fridge, I was short on ingredients. 

I was about to go out when I got a call from Whitty. I tilted my head and answered his call. 

"Whitty?" 

"Hey, you free today?"

I giggled. 

"I'm going out today. Not with friends though. I have to go groceries." 

Whitty paused. I raised a brow. 

"Let me come with you. I could help you get ingredients you need."

I laughed. 

"Alright then. I'll meet you in the alleyway." 

I ended the call. I smiled. I went out the house and walked my way to the alleyway. When I arrived, Whitty was already waiting for me. I went to him. 

"You're here fast." I said. "I was already chilling here." Whitty said. I could smell smoke. "Were you burning stuff back there again?" I asked. Whitty nodded. 

"Lets.. Let's go." Whitty said and held my hands. We walked going to the grocery store. I went to grab a cart and we started strolling around. 

I was mainly focus on getting vegetables. When Whitty called me, I wanted him to taste one of my best dishes I tried making. I hope he would like it.

I went to get some vegetables, while Whitty was looking around for other food. 

I went to the spice aisle to get some spices for coating. 

I saw onw of the spices I needed, but then It was to high. Hmm.. Whitty went behind me and got the spice. I looked at him. "Thank  you." I said. 

He placed the spice in the cart. "No need. What will you be making anyway?" Whitty asked. I was thinking if I should tell him or not.

"Secret~" I said. "Hmph." Whitty looked away from me and crossed his arms. I giggled. He's cute.. 

After buying vegetables and other ingredients I was going to make, we went to the register and bought the groceries. We went back to my place.

We arrived back at my place and we fixed the groceries on the table. "Will you tell me now?" Whitty asked. I shook my head. "Not yet."

I said and rolled up my sleeves. I brought out the chicken breasts and started coating it. Whitty stopped asking questions and just watched me prepare the food.

I looked at him and he was so focused on what I was doing. I smiled. I continued to coat the chicken and then I started frying it. 

While waiting for the chicken to be golden brown, I went over and prepared the vegetables. I was slicing the vegetables for a while. I got a little nervous with the chicken.

"Whitty, can you please flip the chicken if it's golden brown?" I asked. Whitty nodded and flipped the chicken. It was just golden. I smiled. 

I brought out another pan and added oil. "What are you gonna place?" Whitty asked. I kissed his cheek and didn't say anything.

Whitty pouted. When the oil was hot, I flipped the chicken and added the vegetables in the other pan. I started sautéing the vegetables.

Whitty was amazed. I smiled. I went over and added some flavors like salt and pepper, of course, and started mixing them together. I added a little hot water for sauce and covered it. 

I looked over at Whitty and he was just silent. "You should teach me how to cook, so I can eat whenever I can." I laughed. "Won't you get fat?" I asked. He shook his head. 

"I can digest twice as fast as normal people do." Whitty said. I raised a brow. "Waw." I said. I went to check the chicken and they were already cooked. 

I placed them in a paper towel. I opened the lid of the vegetables and started mixing it. I taste tested the sauce. It tasted good, but I wanted Whitty to try.

Because he has eager eyes. 

I let him taste the sauce and Whitty was satisfied. "Tastes amazing." Whitty said. "Great!" I said and removed the pan from the stove. 

I got two bowls and prepared the food. I placed in the vegetables first. Then I went over to the chicken breasts and sliced them a bit thin. 

I placed them on top of the vegetables and added a little design. "Done!" I said. Whitty smiled. I looked out the window and it became gloomy. I pouted. 

Whitty got our bowls and we went to the living room. We were watching tv and started eating out food. 

"Wow, this tastes amazing. I love it." Whitty said. I smiled. I made sure I made a lot just for Whitty. 

It started raining. It felt a little bit nice with Whitty by my side. We were just watching tv finishing our food. 

Whitty was finished eating. "You're finished." I said. Whitty nodded and placed his bowl on the table. I finished up my food and followed. 

After a while, the rain became harder and it became colder. I raised a brow. I got a blanket and wrapped it around us. 

Not long after, Whitty laid down on me. "Whitty?" I asked. "Let me take a nap for a while." Whitty said and fix himself. I playfully rolled my eyes and laid back down. 

Whitty laid down on my neck. I smiled and pat his back. It's his turn to laid down... I didn't feel sleepy, so I kept Whitty close to me and watched  tv. 

I'm glad Whitty like my food.. 

I felt Whitty hugging me tighter. Then, he started moving again. "Whitty, are you okay?" I asked. "I need to find a comfortable spot." 

I moved a little bit for Whitty to have space. Whitty found a comfortable spot, and rested his head on my neck. We both giggled. I kissed his exposed head. 

"This feels nice~" Whitty said. I smiled. "Don't be afraid to sleep." I said. I heard Whitty giggle. "I'm not afraid anyway. I'll go ahead and close my eyes now." Whitty said. I smiled. 

"Oh, and Y/N, I loved your food. I'm grateful for what you made today." 

I smiled. "Thank you, Whitty. I'm glad you liked it." I said. Whitty giggled and buried his face on the blanket. I smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, MegaYeet here, Right now, I'm currently conceptualizing your requests, so they'll be in the next chapter after this. Hope you're enjoying this book so far~~ 

YEET