FNF Bonus Spooky Month -Lemon Demon-

Whitty and I decided to go around the neighborhood. I wore my Halloween costume and waited for Whitty. Whitty came out just wearing his casual clothes. 

I playfully pouted. "How dare you." I said in a playful matter. Whitty looked at me. "No need." Whitty said. "Hmph!" We started walking together. 

There were so many children and people all dressed up nicely for the even. Especially the children. Their costumes look cute. 

I looked at Whitty and I caught him staring at me. I giggled. "What is it?" I asked. Whitty shook his head. "No, nothing." Whitty said and continued looking around. 

I raised a brow and continued looking around. Then, I found Skid and Pump getting ice cream from a really really suspicious van.

We went over to them. "Skid, Pump!" I said. Skid and Pump looked at us and ran over to us leaving the suspicious man inside the van alone.

"It's Y/N and Whitty!" Skid said. "Hey guys, you having fun?" Skid and Pump laughed. "It's spooky month!" They said and did the spooky dance. 

I smiled. Cute~ I looked over at Whitty and he seems to be staring at the both of them. Hmm... Weird. 

"We'll come back to you in a while!" Skid said and Pump nodded. "We'll greet people saying it's spooky month!" Pump said. 

"Alright, we'll see you in a bit!" I said. Skid and Pump went over at other people's houses. I smiled. "Want to get something to eat?" Whitty asked. 

I nodded. We went to a close by bakery shop and Whitty and I bought coffee and mini baguettes. We went out to watch the people stroll around. 

We ate our mini baguettes and I looked up at the sky. "Hey, do you wanna star gaze with me? The sky is filled with starts." I said and hit his arm with my elbow softly. 

"Sure. It wouldn't hurt to try." He said. I smiled happily. After a while, Whitty and I saw Skid and Pump again. But then, there were this 3 boys talking to them.

They spit on Skid and Pump's eye. "Whitty." I called out to him and saw what I was staring at. We both went towards them. The 3 boys stepped on their foot. 

Before the middle bully hit them in the head, Whitty grabbed both his wrist and lifted him up. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked in a raspy tone. 

The bully froze. The other two boys stepped back. Skid and Pump saw me and went behind my legs. Whitty squinted his eye at the boy. 

"You better get lost. You don't want me to do the same to you." Whitty said. The bully grew scared. "No, no please don't spit on my eye." The bully begged. 

"Leave them alone, you hear me?" Whitty said and dropped the boy on ground. "Yes, yes! We will." The bully slowly got up. "Now scram!" Whitty said and the boys ran off. 

Whitty looked us. "You little guys alright?" Whitty asked. I looked at them. Skid and Pump smiled happily and nodded. "Thank you, Whitty!" They said. 

They glanced over at something and then hid behind my legs again. I kneeled down on their height. "What's wrong?" I asked. 

Skid pointed at the side of the building. Whitty and I looked at where they were pointing and this creepy smile with bloodshot eyes. I got shivers down my spine.

Skid and Pump hugged my legs. I looked over at Whitty's expression and he was kinda terrified. The smile disappeared in the darkness. 

I didn't feel safe anymore. So I carried Skid and Pump. "Let's go home." I said. Whitty agreed and we went back to Whitty's place. 

I placed Skid and Pump down on the couch. I immediately closed the curtain and locked the doors. 

"Skid, Pump, do you know what thing was?" I asked. They both nodded. It's my first time seeing them scared. 

"He tricked us. We were being our usual selves and followed his order to get him his treat! We found out he just wanted to eat Girlfriend! How horrible!" Pump said. 

"Once we were defeated, he gave us a serious punishment and decided to rap battle her boyfriend instead. Mean!" Skid said. 

I felt bad. They were used. Then we heard a knock on the door. Whitty opened it and it was a lemon guy with the same smile we saw in the darkness.

Whitty got surprised. Skid and Pump hid behind the couch. The lemon guy was breathing in loudly. It kinda freaked me out. "What do you want from us?" Whitty asked. 

"I want them." The lemon guy said and pointed behind the couch. "Get lost. You don't need them anyway." Whitty said. 

"I just realized myself. If I can't devour Girlfriend myself, then I'll just devour those two." The lemon guy said and entered Whitty's house. "No, you won't." 

Whitty punched the lemon guy in the face. "Ew, that doesn't feel right." Whitty said. The lemon went over to Whitty. Whitty punched him in the stomach. 

Then, Whitty slammed the door on the lemon guy. I looked out the window and the lemon guy wasn't there. 

Skid and Pump went to me and hugged my legs. "It's not spooky!" Skid said and hugged my leg tighter. I carried the both of them. 

Whitty came over to me. "That should keep him out. He better not disturb us anymore." Whitty said. "Are you little guys okay?" Whitty asked.

Skid and Pump looked at him and nodded happily. "It's a spooky month!" They shouted and jumped onto Whitty. Whitty almost fell, but he balanced himself. I smiled. 

Whitty caught me. "What?" He asked. "Nothing!" I said. "Whitty, Y/N! Let's go around cuz it's spooky month!" Skid and Pump said. I nodded. Skid and Pump went out, while I held Whitty's hand and we went out of the house.