FNF week 2 -Skid and Pump-

This is it. The battle between the two cute kids and Keith. I got myself ready and went to the building where Girlfriend and Keith were waiting for me. I arrived at the building and Keith was holding his mic. He was ready. 

"Alright, let's go." I said. Keith and Girlfriend nodded and we head to the park where the haunted house was. 

Not much people were roaming around the park. We entered the haunted house and the two kids were there. They were giggling. 

"Hey, you guys came~"

They said excitedly. "Are you guys ready to battle?" I asked. The 2 kids and Keith nodded. I helped Girlfriend connect the music to the speakers. 

"3, 2, 1, GO!" 

I started up the music and they both started singing. Spookeez. The song had a Halloween vibe, well, maybe because the theme of the songs might be the 'Spooky Month'. Keith looked worried but still kept his cool.

I was just watching the two kids. They made me curious. They may be kids, but they really are good at singing. 

Spookeez ended and they were about to sing the next song, South. This time, it sounded even more serious and much faster. Keith didn't mess up, but he was getting a bit tense. 

I started cheering. It's going to be okay.. you can get through this. You can win this. South was a bit shorter than Spookeez. Keith won. Girlfriend cheered and hugged Keith. "I knew you could win this!" 

The two kids didn't get mad. They were happy. They came to us. "Wow, you are really good at this! Maybe you should make this your habit!" The two kids said. 

"You guys were good. For a young age like yours, you sure did a lot of practice." Keith said. The two kids nodded. They're so cute.. 

"Thank you for having us. This was amazing. Let's go back to the building?" Keith asked. Girlfriend nodded.

"Y/N?" I looked at them. "I think I'm going to stay here for a while." I said. "Okay then!" Girlfriend said and they left me alone with the 2 kids. 

"You guys are so cute." I said and sat down to their height. 

"Thank you! You're so kind. What's your name?" The two kids asked. "Y/N. Y/N L/N." 

The two kids looked at each other. "Wow! Nice to meet you, Y/N! I'm Skid and this is Pump!" I smiled. Even their names are cute. 

"It nice to know you Skid and Pump. I really enjoyed this battle today." I said. I brought out 2 pieces of candy. "Do you want some?" I asked. 

Skid and Pumps' eyes lit up. "Yes please!" They took the candy. "Thank you so much!" They said and ate the candy. 

I was watching them. I smiled. Suddenly, I get a message from an unknown number. 

Where are you?

I was a bit scared. But to my stupidity, I texted back. 

In a haunted house near a park. 

The number didn't message back. I was confused and a bit scared. But I hoped nothing bad would happen.

I was just watching Skid and Pump play around when I heard a familiar voice. 

"There you are."

I looked back and it was Whitty. How- How the hell did he get my number...?! Whitty sat down beside me. "Oh- who do we have here?" Whitty asked. His hood was up. 

"Hello, sir! We're you here for the rap battle?" Skid and Pump went towards us. "Rap battle?" Whitty asked. He put his hood down. 

"Yes! We had a battle! You just missed it!" They said. Whitty looked at me. "Why are they so cute?" Whitty asked. Skid got off of Pump and went towards Whitty. Whitty picked him up out of no where. 

"Tell me, how are you so cute?" Whitty said. Skid giggled. "I'm a kid!" I was looking at Whitty. Maybe he's smiling? No. He just kept a straight face. I realized, I've never seen Whitty smile before. 

Whitty slowly puts Skid down and sighs. "It's a shame I missed a battle." "Don't worry about it, sir. I know you would attend to another battle soon!" Skid said and played with  Pump. 

Whitty turns to me. "So, you enjoy watching rap battles? Why didn't you tell me?" Whitty asked. I turned away. "Because I thought you wouldn't care." I said. 

"Who said that?" Whitty asked. "Well- no- it's just that your expression says it." I said. It became awkward. "Whatever your thinking, I'm not like that." Whitty says. 

I faced him. His expression never changed since the first time I met him. Hmm... 

 "Okay." I said. We both stood up and decide to leave. "Skid, Pump. We're going to leave now." I said. "Okay! It was nice knowing you! Come see us if you can!" They both said. I smiled. Cute. 

"Alright!" I said and we both went out the haunted house. 

It was sunset. Whitty and I were walking on the sidewalk. It was silent the whole time. "I never knew you wanted to see rap battles." Whitty turned to me. "Ever since I stopped singing, I always wanted to watch other people rap. It was amazing." 

Whitty didn't look at me. He just kept his face straight and look at where he was going. 

"It's getting late. Should I walk you to the alleyway?" I asked. Whitty faced me. 

"How about, I accompany you back to your place. Sounds good?" Whitty asked. I was surprised. 

"O-Okay then." 

Whitty walked me home. I walked up to the door. "Alright, thank you for your accompany. You'll stay in that alleyway?" I asked. "Of course." 

"Well, see you tomorrow, again." I said. Whitty nodded and took off to that alleyway.