FNF Hex's week -Long day-

Whitty and I didn't have any plans today. In fact, he was busy today. I got a message from Keith. He was inviting me to go to the park with him and Girlfriend. 

I gladly accepted the invitation and went out with Keith and Girlfriend. We went to the park to stroll around. 

We went to sit down on a bench to talk about nonsense stuff, but then someone went in front of us. 

"Hex?" I asked. He was looking at us.  "Y/N! It's good to see you again!" Hex said. He was holding his basketball. 

"Nice to see you, too." I said. Hex smiled happily. "Oh, you're one of Whitty's friends, right. It's nice to see you again." Girlfriend said.

"Are you perhaps up for a game or two?" Hex asked. He was looking at Keith.

Keith was confused. "Sorry, I'm not really good at basketball." Keith said. Hex tilted his head. 

"Oh, no no no, I mean the- uhm, microphone?" Hex said. I smiled. Keith and Girlfriend looked at each other.

"I just thought it would be fun to use my microphone after a long time!" Hex said. Keith looked at me. I raised my shoulders. "What do you think?" I asked.

"If it's only for fun, I'm up for it. Maybe this could be my practice for that anonymous guy who wanted to battle me." Keith said. 

 "Alright, let's funk!" We said. We moved on to a caged basketball court. It was wide, and Girlfriend set up her speakers in the middle of the court. 

We both started the music. Hex sang first then Keith sang with him. I was observing the music, but honestly, I don't get it. It sounded nice and it had a good beat. 

I texted Whitty if he could ever come, but he hasn't seen or replied to me yet. Maybe he's really that busy.

I went back to watching the battle. The music slow and chill. Keith was getting better and better. I'm proud of him. After some time, the first battle ended. 

We took a break. The sun was slowly setting. "Aw yea! That was funky indeed!" Keith was so happy. Girlfriend agreed. "Impressive!" Girlfriend said. 

"Keith you're getting better." I said. Hex's face was so happy. Honestly, I wish Whitty was here next to me. 

"I agree! We really maximized the amount of fun we could've had! How about another round?" 

Keith looked at the both of us. "I don't mind it. The sun is setting-" "-so we have a nice vibe for another round." Keith agreed. Hex looked excited. We started up the music.

The music really had the sunset type of vibe. The lights around the basketball court lit up. The breeze was warm and it really suited the second music. 

The music was a bit long and the sun had already set the moment they finished. We took another break. We sat on the ground. 

"Another great round! Vibing levels are off the charts!" I said. "Yeah, it's sad that the sun's gone." Keith said. "If it's getting late, I could drop you guys home." I said. 

"Yeah, I should probably call my parents I'll be home soon." 

Keith, Girlfriend and I were planning to go home after such a long day, but Hex spoke up. 

"Sorry to bust in, but are you up for one last?" 

Girlfriend, Keith, and I looked at each other. "It's kinda getting a bit late, Hex."

"Pretty please?? I will be a very happy bot if you say yes!" Hex begged and changed his screen to a puppy's face. I giggled. 

Keith looked at me. "Fine. This is the last anyway." Keith said. We stood up and we started the music. The music played and Hex sang.