FNF week 1 -Meeting up with Him-

Today was the day Keith and Girlfriend's dad would battle. I waiting for the time to fly till it turned 8. Girlfriend told me that they would battle in the convention center. 

I was so excited to meet girlfriends dad in person. But not technically talk. Maybe just look at him. 

I got dressed early and check everything. Keith and Girlfriend gave me a ticket to enter the stage. 

"I shouldn't lose this. I really want to see Keith win over Girlfriend's dad." I said. I wanted to cheer for Keith. 

I looked at the time and it was already 6:58.

It just turned 6? Might as well be there early, I guess... 

I got the ticket and left the house. The convention center was kinda far, so maybe if I left early, I would arrive there nearly 8. I was walking to town, when I suddenly got distracted. I was near an alley.

I couldn't see. It was dark, but I could clearly hear someone. The area smelled like smoke, so I decided to check the area. 

"Hey." 

I heard someone. I looked around but I couldn't see anyone. It was getting dark.

"I'm over here." 

I looked over to where the voice was coming from. It wasn't a person. I was a bit surprised. I had a lot of questions. 

It wasn't human. It was a bomb with a body. He was wearing a turquoise hoodie and orange pants. 

"Wha-" 

He tilts his head and examines me. 

"What are you doing here? Scram."

He said in a raspy, but cold tone. "I only came here to see if anyone was around. Clearly, you are here, but you aren't human.." I said. 

"Look, I don't have time for this. Please, get out. I don't want anyone knowing I'm here or that I exist." The bomb man said. "No one would know we're here. It's dark, and we're deep inside the alleyway." 

The bomb man stayed quiet. I didn't know what he was doing. He was just staring at me. I felt a little bit uncomfortable. 

"What?" I asked. 

 "Hmmm..." He never looked away or never answered me. I became so confused. "Whitty. What's yours?" He asked. He was taking up the courage to ask my name...? 

"Y/N.." I said confused. "Why did you come here?" He's the one asking questions instead of me. He's clearly not a person, so I should be asking questions to him. "I- heard something burning- What-what are you? How is this even possible?" I asked. 

"Don't ever ask questions about me." He said coldly. I raised both my brows. 

I looked up and the sky was already turning dark purple. I checked the time in my phone and it was already 7:36. 

"If you wanted me to leave, I'm going now." I said. I was thinking that he didn't want me disturbing him. I left the alleyway before he could say anything. 

I rushed going to the convention center. I was a bit packed. I rushed in getting through the big crowd. 

I went over to the ticket booth and checked my back pocket. I froze.