FNF Special week -Dance reunion-

I was texting Whitty about our plans for our sleepover. While I was waiting for his reply, I was watching tv. Someone started knocking on the door. 

I checked out the window to see if it was Whitty but no one was at the door. I tilted my head and saw something slip from under the door. I became confused. 

I went to go check 

what slipped under my door. It was a normal mail, but when I opened it, it was an invitation letter. 

"You are invited to a rap battle reunion..." I continued reading. Apparently, the rap battle reunion is 6 and will end at 10. I checked the time and it was already 4. 

"Hmm, do I have something to wear?" I asked myself and I checked my closet. I only had one formal dress that I never really used. 

Hmm, maybe I could use this. I tried to wear it and it fits me exactly. It wasn't too tight or too loose. I smiled. My phone vibrated. 

I remembered I was planning our sleepover with Whitty. I answered Whitty. 

"Hey, you busy?"

"Sorry! Sorry! I uh, got an invitation." I got the invitation letter and started reading it to him. 

"Oh, that sounds really fancy."

"Did you get one?" I asked hoping he would get since he's an ex rock star.

"Sorry, I don't have. You can go have your fun."

I pouted.

"Are you sure? I can just take you with me."

"No no no no. It's okay. You enjoy yourself first. I have some things to do anyway."

"O-Okay then..."

"Don't be sad. I have other things to prepare."

I already knew what he was talking about. It was our plan for our sleepover together. I sighed. 

"Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow." 

I said and ended the call. I faced palmed myself. I'm so stupid. I got caught off with an invitation letter! I wanted to be closer with Whitty!

I sighed and just went to take a shower. After that, I changed to my dress and started fixing my hair and myself. I got my things and I will NOT forget the invitation letter. 

I checked the time and it was just 5:30. I sighed even angrier. I could've checked the time before I wore my dress. I have to wait now.. I was so annoyed. I felt bad for Whitty. 

I was just playing with my phone for 10 minutes. I decided to go out now. Maybe by the time I go there, I'd be in time to enter.

I took a cab to a wide and nice hotel. I got out the cab and paid the driver. I walked towards the entrance. I saw Keith and Girlfriend first. 

I smiled. Girlfriend was wearing a nice red dress with her hair fixed into a bun. Keith was the same, just wearing a tux. I looked around and Girlfriend's parents were here. 

"Y/N! You look so nice tonight! Let's go around and hang out!" Girlfriend said and clinged her arms to mine. I smiled. "Sure!" I said. 

We went around the big lobby room. We went to a bar and ordered some champagnes. We were looking at the entrances waiting for everyone else.

Pico entered with two of his friends. He saw us and came towards us followed by his friends. "Girlfriend, Keith, Y/N! So glad you came!" Pico said. 

Pico introduced a cute girl and his best friend. Apparently the cute girl was his girlfriend, Nene. And his best friend, Darnel. "It's nice to meet you." We all said. 

Not long after, the party started. The host, who I have absolutely no idea who he was, started up the party. 

I was hanging out with the group. But no matter how much people were talking to me, I still felt down. I hurt Whitty's feelings, and just picked the reunion and left Whitty alone. 

After an hour of celebrating and having battles, we all had our dinner together. I checked the time and it was already 9. I pouted even more. 

I haven't gotten any texts from Whitty. I regret my decision. I really wanted to be with Whitty. He's so kind to me. 

"Y/N, are you okay?" Keith asked me. I looked at him and forced a smiled. "Yeah, don't worry about me. I'm enjoying my time here." I said. 

During our dinner, some people started dancing together. I tilted my head. I was just watching Keith and Girlfriend, Darnel and Nene, and other people dancing. 

I looked at the corner of the ball room and I saw Girlfriend's dad drinking from an alcohol bottle glaring at Keith. Girlfriend's mom seemed to be happy. Guess she likes Keith now..

Someone pat my shoulders. It was Pico. "Oh, Pico." "Let's dance together? I have something to tell you." Pico said and put out his hand.

I held his hand and he held me up like a gentleman. We walked to the dance floor and we both started dancing. 

"So, why the glum face?" Pico asked. "What?" Does he know? "Is it about Whitty. Yeah, he knows. I sighed. "Yeah..." Pico smiled. 

"Tell me what's bugging you." Pico said. "We planned to hang out soon and I forgot about him because I got distracted with the reunion. What I'd wear or how I'd look." 

Pico laughed at me. "Really? And your angry at yourself? You wanted to be with Whitty, right?" I turned red. "Pico, n-" 

"Well, don't get mad at yourself. You chose the right decision to stay." I became confused. This has nothing to do with Whitty. "Pico what do you mean?" I asked.

Pico looked behind him and Nene was there dancing with Darnel. "Well, gotta switch partners now." Pico pushed me so hard and switched with Nene. 

"Ah!" Someone got me. I was wondering why Pico pushed me to Keith. But when he made me face him, it was Whitty. "Surprised?" I paused. "Whitty!" I shouted.

I couldn't hold it, I hugged him immediately. "You came!" I shouted. Whitty hugged me back. Whitty made me a bit warmer. 

"You were mad this whole time?" Whitty let go and we positioned to dance. 

The music started and we started dancing together. 

"I'm so sorry! The invitation letter distracted me, I thought I hurt your feelings by choosing the reunion over you!" I said. Whitty laughed at me. 

"I got the letter, too. I just acted because I wanted to surprise you." I hid my face in his tux. It hit me. "You're wearing a tux. Something I've never seen you wear." I said.

"It feels fine for me. It's comfortable." After a while, we rested in our tables and ate desserts. 

Whitty held my shoulders. I looked at him. He was smiling.

I held his hands and he took me outside the balcony. We leaned on the thick stone rails and looked at the nice view of the main street. 

"Y/N... you wanted to be with me?" Whitty asked. I turned red. I slowly nodded. Whitty held both my hands. 

"You're kind, and maybe a little gentle.." I said. 

Whitty was a bit shocked. His fuse wick stood up straight. I looked away. "Want to still do that sleepover?" Whitty suddenly asked.

I looked at him quickly and laughed. "Of course! I love doing these things with you! Planning out the things the both of us haven't tried before!" 

Whitty smiled. "Good to hear." Whitty said and pulled me towards him. Our lips crashed together. I was a bit shocked. I wasn't really prepared. 

I hugged Whitty. We both let go and look away. We just laughed. "Whitty, I love you." I said. Whitty looked at me and smiled. He kissed my forehead and we hugged. 

"I love you too, Y/N."