FNF week 5 -Snow fight-

I looked out my window and see that it started snowing. I smiled. Maybe Whitty isn't busy today. I messaged him. 

"Hey, you busy right now?"

I waited for his reply. While waiting, I went to make my coffee. Then, my phone buzzed. I checked what Whitty said. 

"Not really."

"I'm not a busy man."

I smiled. I finished making my coffee and went to reply to his message. 

"Cool. I'll come by at your place. Is that okay?"

Whitty replied quickly. 

"Yeah."

I went to change to warmer clothes. I transferred my coffee onto a coffee bottle and head to Whitty's place. 

I arrived at his place and knocked on his door. It took a while, but he opened the door. He let me in. "Is it that cold already?" Whitty asked. 

I realized he was just wearing a plain white shirt with his usual pants. When I entered his house, it was getting a bit too warm. 

I immediately removed my jacket and scarf. "Do you have a heater??" I asked. "Yeah." Whitty said. 

"Hmm..." I sat down on the couch. "Well? Why did you decided to come to my place at this time?" Whitty asked. "Well..." I was hesitant to ask him.

"Uh..." Whitty was waiting for me to speak. "Do you want to go walk around in the snow?" I asked. "Huh?" Whitty was confused. 

"I mean like, stroll around the city in snow, I guess.." I said. Whitty was silent. He was thinking about it. "Oh- Okay. Let me just wear something warmer, I guess." 

Whitty went up the stairs. I waited for him to finish changing. After a while, Whitty just wore his jacket and a scarf. "Okay, we could go now." Whitty said. I nodded.

I wore my scarf and jacket and we went out. We went to the park first. 

We were strolling around the park. It was slightly snowing. Whitty had his hood up. I smiled. Whitty caught me. 

"What?" He asked. "Oh- nothing." I said stopped looking. Then, Whitty put up my hood. "Huh?" 

"Wear your hood. You might get a cold." He said and looked at the front. I looked at him. He cares for me?! 

I ignored the thought. Haha, impossible. We just continued walking. We went near a bush and we just started looking at it. While Whitty as being occupied by a bush, I went to gather snow. I started shaping it.

I stood up holding the snow. "Whitty." I called. He looked at me and I threw the snowball at him without hesitation. 

"Y/N!" 

I started laughing. I knew he was angry, but I couldn't help laughing at his reaction.

"Why you-" I didn't see what he did, but I got hit with snow. I looked at him and he had an evil smirk. I grew scared. 

He was holding another snowball in his hand and he was ready to throw it at me. "Whitty, wait-!" 

Before I could say anything, Whitty threw the snowballs at me. I wasn't ready to protect myself.  "Ack!" 

Whitty ran out of snowballs, so I had the chance to make my own. I made some snowballs and I kept hitting Whitty in the face. 

"You'll never get away with this-" I hit his face with some more snowballs. I didn't let him finish. I kept laughing. 

So, I thought he would be angry.

Whitty tackled me and we got burried in snow. We were both laughing. "Wow, I never got to do this before." Whitty said. 

I looked at him. "Really?" Whitty nodded. "Next time, we can keep doing this together." I said and sat up. My hair was filled with snow. 

I started shivering. "Oh- I didn't know that I would get cold. I'm the most likely to shiver when it's winter." I said. "Then, let's go back and warm ourselves." Whitty said and stood up. He helped me up and we went back to Whitty's house. 

Whitty let me enter first. I sat down on his couch. Whitty turned on the heater. He sat in front of me. 

I knew Whitty was a bit worried over me. I didn't mind it, because I knew he wouldn't do anything. 

Whitty stood up and went to go get something in his room. I got a message from Girlfriend.

"Y/N! You need to hear this!"

I became curious. I continued reading her text.

"My mom and dad are going to battle together with Keith soon. They said that we'd do it in the mall. But they didn't specifically say where."

I messaged back.

"Sounds exciting. You guys practicing already? Sorry, I can't catch up for now." 

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. Keith's got this. 2 more days before the battle begins! I'll meet you soon!" I smiled.

Keith will definitely win. 

Suddenly, my head was covered. It smelled like Whitty. I removed the cover and Whitty was just staring at me with his hands resting on his pockets. 

It was his jacket. The house was still cold. 

"Just- wear my jacket from now on. It's big. Sorry, the heater takes time to warm up the entire house." Whitty said. 

I looked at him and he was wearing a white shirt. I slowly wore his jacket. I pulled up the zipper and it was already warm. I assumed this was the jacket he wore.

I smiled. "Thanks." I said. Whitty nodded. "Oh- by the way. We can go to another rap battle together. What do you say?" I asked. 

"Of course I'd go." Whitty said. I smiled brightly. "Great! I had a great time together." I said. "Me too. Do you have to you go?" Whitty asked. 

I nodded. "I guess I have to do somethings back at home." I said and stood up. I grabbed my things and head towards the door. 

"Alright then. I'll see you when you want to hang out, you hear me?" I nodded. "Bye, Whitty." I said and walked back to my house.

Whitty's jacket is surprisingly super warm and big.. I couldn't help but smile.