FNF Bonus week -The two of us-

I was getting some of my things out. I was making sure I had everything with me before I go to Whitty's house. It was almost dark.

I got my duffel bag and left my house. I went over at Whitty's place. I knocked on the door and Whitty opened it. He had a smile on his face.

"Whitty! Are you excited?" I asked. Whitty nodded. I went inside and we immediately went to his room. 

Whitty's room was a mess. Perfect! I went to lay down on the two stacked mattress. 

It was so soft. "It's not yet done." Whitty said. I smiled and stood up. 

I helped Whitty put up the blankets on the ceiling so we could be a bit warm tonight. "We won't take out food. I made food a while back so we can just eat." 

I looked around and there was a flashlight. There was to movie CDs anywhere. "We won't watch a movie?" I asked. Whitty shook his head. 

"Boring. I thought of telling scary stories." I smiled. "I like to hear scary stories rather than watching." I said and laughed. "That's okay." Whitty said. 

After an hour of fixing, we went downstairs to get the food and transfer it upstairs. I looked at the clock and it was already 9. "Hmm, time is fast." I said.

Whitty looked at the time. "Oh, then we have to hurry!" Whitty said. 

After transferring the food, I wanted to change my clothes to my pajamas. 

I got my duffel bag. "I'll just go change so I could sleep here comfortably." Whitty giggled. 

"Alright, go ahead." I smiled. I went to the comfort room and changed.

After changing, I went out and threw my bag on the bed, which we won't use. I laid down beside Whitty. "We won't watch a movie, but we can just watch tv while waiting for the time." I nodded. 

Whitty turned on the tv and we just waited for time to pass. I smiled. I don't feel sleepy yet. We just started eating while watching. After a while, we got a little bored so Whitty turned off the tv.

"Alright, you read for my scary stories I've prepared" Whitty asked. I nodded. After all, it wouldn't be that scary, right? 

I fixed my position to make myself comfortable during the story tell. Whitty smiled and sat up, crossing his legs while holding his food. 

"One day, there was a couple living in a house that was built during the olden times. One night, the parents got into an accident. 

The girlfriend went out to buy some coffee to relax while the boyfriend was left alone in the house. 

While he was roaming around in the house, he suddenly ended up in his dressing room in the bedroom, when he saw a moving figure in the corner of his eye. 

He saw a shadow..."

I had a bit of goosebumps, but the story sound like a classic horror show. 

"It was 3 feet tall and it was obviously a human shadow. I checked to look around if anyone was around, but he knew that he was alone. 

It was silent around the house. It had black scribbled eyes and it stared at the man directly at his eyes."

I grew a bit scared. Black scribbled eyes...? 

"The scribbled eye shadow came running towards the man.

Then man grew scared and shouted. He went outside the house and just waited till his girlfriend arrived home."

Whitty looked at my reaction. I was scared. "You want me to continue?" I was curious and wanted to listen to Whitty more. I nodded and finished my drink.

"One night, a little girl was having a hard time sleeping. She was just laying in bed when she heard a noise in her play area. 

With her night light, she saw her rocking horse moving slowly.

She was just staring at it with butterflies in her stomach. The rocking became faster and intense, when it just stopped. 

Seconds later, her parents came inside the room and asked her not to play with her toys in the middle of the night. 

The girl told her parents that she was scared and it wasn't her that was playing. Her parents didn't say anything and came closer to her. 

She looked at her parents and her parent's eyes were pure black. She got scared and burried herself under her blanket, hoping it would be morning."

My stomach started hurting the moment Whitty explained her parent's eyes were black. "You okay?" Whitty asked. I nodded. 

"C-Continue. I want to know what happens next." Whitty nodded and continued.

"The little girl was able to sleep and woke up the next morning. She checked her toys and it was still scattered on the floor including the rocking horse.

Her parents came inside the room and questioned why she was still asleep after 10am. The girl explained to them about what happened last night.

Her parents looked at each other and denied they didn't come see her. 

The little girl grew scared and asked the parents to hide the rocking chair inside her closet. 

The next night, when she was just staring at her ceiling, she heard the rocking noises from the closet."

 Whitty looked at my expression and shook his head. "Alright, this is the last story. Come with me, let's fix this to the kitchen." Whitty said and stood up.

I followed and brought the left overs to the kitchen. 

After that, Whitty kept me close to him. "Don't worry. If you feel scared, I'm always with you." Whitty said. I smiled and nodded.

We went up to the room and prepared ourselves to sleep. Whitty closed the lights and we laid down on the mattresses we messed up.

I was just thinking about the stories Whitty just said.

Even it is was two stories, it still send shivers down my spine. Whitty turned to me. "You okay?" He asked. 

"Not really." I said. It was silent. Whitty shared the blanket with me and Whitty hugged me. 

"Relax, Y/N." I felt Whitty kissing my forehead. "You won't feel scared when I'm around, alright?" I smiled and nodded. 

I gripped Whitty's jacket. Whitty kept me closer to him. It got warmer and it calmed me down. 

"Goodnight, Whitty." 

"Goodnight, Y/N." Whitty said and hugged me harder.