FNF Sky's week -Crucifixion-

Hey all of yous, we're back from our break hope you enjoy this one 

-Mega Yeet (☞゚ヮ゚)☞  ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Keith and Girlfriend invited me to hang out with them. I wanted to ask Whitty if he wanted to come with us, so I called he 

"Whitty? You free?" 

"Oh- I'm hanging out with friends right now. I can tell them I have to go."

"No no no! It's okay. I was asking if you wanted to come hang out with me Girlfriend and Keith. It's okay." 

"So, I won't meet you guys?

"Mhmm, we won't be long. I'll meet you at the alleyway and we could hang out."

"Alright then. Sounds good with me. See you soon."

Whitty ended the call. I went to change clothes and got my things. I went to the building where Keith and Girlfriend were waiting for me. 

"Let's go?" Keith asked. I nodded. We started walking up to a restaurant to get some milkshakes and milktea. By the time we got out, we started roaming around town.

While we were walking, I could feel someone was following us, but every time I look back, no one seems to be around. Hmm...

We decided to hang around near an abandoned theme park and look around for some junk. We strolled around the stall areas and see a lot of stuffed toys, items, etc.

We strolled around for some more and found that there was a small concert stage at the back of the theme park. 

"Whoa. This looks cool." Girlfriend said and sat on the bench. "I like it. We could perform something here." Keith said. 

Then, we heard girly giggles behind me. I knew it. I looked back but no one was there. 

"It worked!" 

I looked back and there's a girl with blue hair similar to Keith's. "Whoa-" "I finally did it!" The girl clinged her arms to Keith. I could see her holding a mic. 

"We can be together forever, the Boyfriend.."

Keith pushed the girl. 

"Who are you?" Keith asked. "I'm Sky. I finally get to meet you here in person! We can start dating!" 

Whoa, what? Sky seemed to be smaller than Keith. "Hey, hold on." Girlfriend said. "How old are you?" I asked. 

"12!" Sky shouted. Keith, Girlfriend, and I were shocked. "What do you mean-?" Sky seemed to do something which made the old speakers around the poles to start music. 

Sky immediately sang. Keith brought out his mic, which he carries with him all the time. 

Sky and Keith start to sing those classic anime OST. Honestly, it was catchy. I looked over at Girlfriend to see how she's doing. 

She was annoyed, but enjoyed the song. Weird...

I had a lot of questions. I started observing Sky. She seemed to be happy and she was blushing the whole time. 

After that, I stopped paying attention. The only time I listened was when Keith started speaking. 

"I don't want to date you." Keith started. "Huh?" "I said, I don't want to date you." Sky became sadder. "What do you mean?"