FNF Bonus week -sleep over-

Whitty and I were getting closer with Girlfriend and Keith, so we decided to have a sleepover together in the building.

I was fixing my things when I heard a knock downstairs. I carried my duffel bag and went downstairs to open the door. It was Whitty.

I smiled. "Hey~ You're early!" I said. "Well, I'm excited to do this with you." Whitty said. I laughed. "I'm ready. We can go now." I said and got out the house. 

I walked beside Whitty. The sun was setting. The sky was color purple. I smiled. "What are you smiling about?" Whitty asked. I raised a brow. 

"Is it a bad thing if I smile? We're doing this together!" I said excitedly. Whitty looked at me 'surprised' and just smiled. 

We arrived at the building and we went up the elevator. We went to this lobby area that looked like a wide living room. The ceiling was a little low, too. Nice!

Girlfriend and Keith went down the stairs and saw us. "Hey! You guys came early today! Let's mess up the lobby!" Keith said. 

I dropped my duffel bag and went towards them. They were carrying 2 mattresses. Whitty came beside me. "Are there more upstairs?" Whitty asked. Girlfriend nodded.

Keith and Girlfriend were able to transfer the 2 mattresses. Whitty went upstairs and he took a while to come down. I went to check up on him.

The moment I went to the next story, Whitty was carrying 3 mattresses at the same time. I was a bit shocked. "Whouw- Surprisingly you're strong." I said. Whitty looked at me. 

"You don't know me, do you?" Whitty said and winked. I became confused. I always thought he was thin... I got some pillows and blankets and followed him. 

Whitty just dropped the mattress near the tv. Girlfriend cheered. Her speakers were near the reception table. Will they sing? 

Girlfriend and I were making the 'roof' for the mattresses, which technically and obviously were the blankets. I tried reaching for the mattress, but I guess I was too short. Hmm... 

Suddenly, I felt someone behind me. I assumed it was Whitty and I looked at him to see what he was up to. He got the blanket from my hands and reached for the top of the mattress. 

HMPH! This is so embarrassing! 

My thoughts were just filled with screams and embarrassment. I glanced at Whitty and he was just looking at me. "Thank you." I said.

"Glad to help you." Whitty said and pat my shoulders. I helped Whitty bring down some more mattresses so we could set up our tents.  

I smiled. I looked outside the windows and it was already night time. I looked at the clock. 8:34, huh...? I smiled.

"You guys hungry? We can order food?" Girlfriend said. Food reminded me of Whitty. I looked over at him and he was staring at me with eager eyes. 

I laughed at him. "Sure we can order some food. While we wait, we can watch a movie." I said. We all agreed. Girlfriend went to order food, while Keith was setting up the movie. 

Whitty and I sat together under the tent we chose. I was a little bit in the middle of the tv, but we could still watch. "I'm excited. With the food and watching a movie together with you." 

"Well, I'm happy also to do these with you." I said and turned a bit red. Then, the lights turned off, the tv making it the only light source in the lobby. 

Whitty and I turned to face the tv and we were watching a romance movie. I became a little bit awkward now. Girlfriend came to us. 

"Great! I've see you guys picked where you wanted to say! The food's on the way now, we just have to wait." Girlfriend said. Whitty and I nodded.