FNF Troubled week -His comfort-

I was hanging out with my friends. We planned to go to the park and have a picnic together, go the to movies, and lastly Karaoke. 

We finished having a picnic together, so we went to the movies. It was expensive, but I was the one that paid for us to watch. 

We finished watching the movie. Honestly, it wasn't worth it. We got out of the mall and we were on our way to the Karaoke shop. We were about to enter, when my friends stopped me.

I was confused. "W-What's wrong?" I asked. They looked at each other, then looked at me. "You know what? We only had money for the three of us." They said. 

I became shocked. "What do you mean?" I became pissed and confused. Heather looked at me. "You see, we all thought you were valuable just for the movie." She said. 

"Yeah, we all couldn't combine our money because we were low. But we had exact money for the karaoke." Suzan said. 

"So, what?" I asked. I was so confused. They girls groaned. "Don't you get it, you're not hanging out with us anymore! Cuz you don't have anymore money-" Suzan elbowed Racqel. It hit me. 

"So, you were using me just so you can get the stuff you want but can't get? You people are spoiled. Why did I even hang out with you guys in the first place."

I'm dumb... I placed my hand on my forehead. "Now scram, we don't need you anymore. You weren't even our real friend in the first place." 

I kept my cool. I didn't want to grab attention to others. "I'd gladly this whole thing. It was trashy anyway." I said and left. I went back home.

I was so furious. I wasted my money on some dumb movie about a bully and his victim slowly liking each other. The acting and scenes were boring.

I just laid down on my bed, thinking about what they just did. Then my phone started ringing. I checked who it was and it was Whitty. I hesitated, but I answered him.]

"Yeah?" 

"You wanna hang out with me in the alley?"

"Hmm, yeah, I guess. I'll meet you soon." 

"Alright then..."

Whitty ended the call and I just laid in bed, being lazy to get up. After laying down for a bit, I finally stood up and went out the house. 

I went to the alleyway and saw Whitty. He was just staring up. "Hey.." I said. Whitty looked at me. "Oh, hey, you're here." He said. 

"Did I come late?" I asked. Whitty shook his head. "No." He said. I just stayed beside him and sighed. Whitty seemed to notice my behavior. 

"Hey, you okay?" He asked. I was thinking if I should tell him. I shook my head. I regret sighing. I looked at him and forced a smiled. "I'm okay, you don't have to worry about me."

Whitty tilted his head and pat my head. "Y/N, you're expressions says everything. Tell me what happened." Whitty said. I pouted and leaned on the wall.

"My friends. They used me for my money. They never really thought of me as a real friend." I said and looked away. Whitty was silent. 

"Don't worry about it, Y/N. You did the right thing leaving them. You don't deserve to be used for money. They're just jealous that you're richer than them." Whitty said. 

I looked at him and didn't say anything. 

"Don't worry about those brats, Y/N. You know you have better friends than them. You have Girlfriend, Keith, Hex, Skid, Pump, Pico. And you have me." I felt like tearing up.

He's right. I should just move on. I have better friends than them. I teared up. Whitty wiped away my tear. "It's gonna be okay, alright? You've got me." 

I calmed down and wiped my tears away. I sat up straight and nodded. Whitty smiled at me. "That's it. Lets get something to drink to cheer you up." Whitty said. I smiled and nodded. 

We were walking to a store to buy a milkshake. Whitty ordered a milkshake for me to cheer up. After paying, we went out. We were walking together side by side. 

Suddenly, I heard someone running behind us. I looked back and it was the girls. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!!" I grew disgusted. They were about to jump on me, but Whitty pulled me close to him, avoiding the girls. 

I didn't want to speak to them. "Y/N! Please, we're sorry for all the horrible things we said!" "We can be friends again! Please lend us some money after.." 

I was thinking about it, but I shook my head. I was about to say something when Whitty stood in front of me. 

"She's not lending any money to you leeching monkeys. Scram, before I blow your faces up." Whitty said and his fuse lit up. 

The girls screamed and ran away. I became a bit worried now. Whitty looked at me and smiled. "So, let's continue?" Whitty asked. "Whitty, but your fuse. Won't you explode?" I asked.

"No need to worry about that." Whitty said and simply just put out the fire. Whitty bent down so I could see the top of his head. His fuse didn't decrease. 

"My fuse won't decrease unless I'm really mad." Whitty said. It reminded me when he became ballistic, but I didn't talk about it anymore.

We continued walking. "I was about to say something to them but you stood up for me." Whitty smiled. "I can't help it." Whitty said and took a sip from my shake. 

I paused and realized what he did. "HEY!" I said in a playful tone. "What?" Whitty laughed. "You can't just take a sip from my drink!" I said. Whitty continued laughing.

"I can't help it. I should've bought for myself but I just thought about you only." I giggled and smiled. We just looked at each other and we both laughed.

"You owe me a sip from your drink!" I said. "Yeah, sure. If you can reach for it next time!" Whitty said and raised his arms. I barely could reach it. "Mean!" I playfully complained. Whitty laughed. 

"Of course, I'd let you drink from mine next time." I was curious. "Is this a date, then?" Whitty looked at me and nods. I smiled happily. 

"Can't wait for the next date, then." I held his hands.