FNF week 4 -Mommy Must Murder-

I was hanging out with Whitty for the past few days waiting for the day Girlfriend's mom and Keith would battle. 

I was laying on my bed. I checked the time in my phone and it was already 12am. I was thinking about what would happen between Keith and Girlfriend's mom.

He said it would be in a concert. Will a lot of people be there...? 

I turned to look at my window. 

I'm excited... 

Whitty also wanted to come with me to the next battle. Maybe I should just buy tickets for him? I sighed and closed my eyes. I can't wait. 

It was already the next day. I woke up and the sun was shining bright. I checked the time and it was already 1pm. Crap.

I went to freshen up and changed my clothes. I got a message from Keith. Him and girlfriend were already in a concert stage near the building. I didn't reply back, I wanted to help. 

I got out the house and went straight to where the concert stage would be. When I arrived, not much people were around. They were trying to get tickets to see tonight's battle. I went pass the ticket booth and went down the steps.

There was a huge empty space, a wide stage exactly like the stadium back at the convention center, and barriers in front of the stage. Girlfriend's speakers were there in the stage. 

Pico was sitting down on the of the chairs beyond the barriers. He saw me. "Oh- Y/N. You came!" 

"Hey, where are the others?" I asked. "They went to go and fix their things here. Apparently this is going to be the most intense fight ever." 

"I'm going at the back to help fix things." I said and went back stage. Keith and Girlfriend was practicing one last time. They both saw me.

"Y/N!" They said and went to me. Keith looked nervous. 

"Keith, don't be nervous. Just be yourself. You can win." I said. Keith gave me the lyrics. 

"Satin Panties, High, and Milf..." Huh?

"I believe in you, Keith." Girlfriend said. "Alright, lets get the stage fixed." I said. 

After a few hours, the stage was fixed with lights, so everyone could see. We fixed Keith's mic and everything was set. Apparently those beyond the barriers are for us, only. 

It was sunset, and it was getting breezy. "There's one thing I have to do." I said. "It's okay, Y/N. You go do your thing." Pico said. I nodded. I left my things with Pico and left the place. 

I ran over back to the alley. Whitty was there looking up. "Hey." I said. 

Whitty looked at me with a bit of surprise. "What are you doing here?" He asked. I laughed. 

"I thought wanted me to take you to another rap battle? It's happening tonight. Come with me." I said. Whitty was a bit surprised. 

"Oh, alright." Whitty said and put up his hood. I took Whitty's hand and we hurriedly went back to the concert. 

But by the time we got there, the entrance was crowded. "Ehh..? There's a lot of people already...?" 

I felt Whitty holding my hand tightly. "Stay close to me." Whitty pulled me closer to him. More people came to the entrance to buy tickets. 

"Crap. I'd never thought a lot of people would be here today..." I said. 

"What did you expect? The posters around the walls look good, and you're hosting this in a concert." Whitty said. 

"No, I'm not hosting this." Whitty became confused. I slowly started guiding Whitty to the entrance. I told the guard's that Whitty gave a ticket. We entered and went down the stairs. 

A few people were getting snacks waiting for the time to pass by. "Huh? It's too early.." Whitty said. 

"It's okay. We could wait." I said and we went back stage. Surprisingly, no one was there. We went to the makeup room. 

I let go of Whitty and went to sit on the couch. 

"We could wait here. Since, you don't want anyone to notice you." I said and smiled. Whitty was kinda impressed. He put down his hood.

"Normally, no one would listen to me. That's why I hang around in the Alley to hide myself and my identity." Whitty explained. I raised a brow. 

"Oh, then don't worry. No one would come here. They just have to practice anyway, right?" I asked. Whitty nodded.

It became silent again. I was checking my phone and it was nearly 8. I looked over at Whitty and he was staring at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." Whitty said and looked away. 

"About Hex." I spoke. I wanted to talk to him. 

Whitty turned to me. "What about him?" He asked. "Well, how long have you been friends?" I asked. 

"For a long time. Don't worry about it." Whitty said. I just looked at him. "Hex and I were both rock stars before. We would battle other people and sometimes we would battle ourselves for fun. It was nice, but we had to stop once in a while." Whitty explained. 

"Oh..? It must've been fun, right?" I asked. Whitty didn't stop staring at me. "Yeah. It was." I checked the time and it was 5 minutes before the battle starts. 

"Oh- 5 more minutes. Come on. Let's go." I said and opened the door. Whitty followed me.

We went outside and stayed inside the barrier area. Pico, Skid and Pump were sitting down on the chairs. Girlfriend was sitting on another set of speakers. And what caught my eye was Girlfriend's dad. 

He was sitting right beside Skid and Pump. I wanted to say hi though... I decided to stay right beside Girlfriend. 

"Girlfriend." I called. She looked at me. "Oh- you came in time." Girlfriend said. "Keith will definitely win." I said. "I believe in him. I know he's great enough to battle my mom!" Girlfriend said. 

Whitty wasn't beside me. Where did he go? I looked around and he was just behind me.

"Why are you there?" I asked. Whitty just looked shook his head. Hmm...

 I stayed beside him. I looked at the stage. Keith was there holding his mic. Then, the mom just appeared. 

"Are you ready, tiny man?" The mom asked. "I'm ready to beat you." Keith said. 

Before they started, Keith looked everyone who was with me. I cheered and so did the people behind me.

Girlfriend's mom started singing the first song, Satin panties. Satin Panties sounded catchy, and it looked like the mom and Keith were having fun.

I looked over at Whitty, who kept a straight face. 

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked. Whitty looked over at me. "I am. It's just that- I keep a straight face. I do like it. It's just that I don't show it." Whitty explained.

I smiled and continue watching. Whitty had his hands resting on his pockets. I decided to cling my arms onto his. Whitty had no reaction at all. 

"Y/N.."