FNF Whitty's week -His troubles-

"Y/N!" Keith said. I was looking at Whitty, then I touched his head. It was super hot. "He needs to rest..." I said. "Is he gonna be alright?" Keith asked. 

 I looked at him. "I hope so." "Y/N, sorry we didn't tell you we battled him.." I shook my head. "No need to apologize. We talk about this later." I said. 

"We'll meet you at the building." Girlfriend said and slightly pulled Keith out of the alley. 

I can't carry him.. He's burning hot. 

I decided to call Hex. I told him what happened to Whitty. He understood and ended the call. He was coming.

While waiting, I was thinking about what just happened. Whitty's eyes changed.. His side on the ally was kinda creepy.. And he looks like he wasn't himself..

THEY'VE TAKEN EVERYTHING I HAD. 

I'VE BEEN DOOMED INTO AN ENDLESS CYCLE OF RUNNING AND HIDING FROM THINGS I CANNOT CONTROLL.

"What were those about...?" 

"Y/N!" My thoughts were interrupted by Hex's voice. He was running towards us. Hex came by Whitty's side and checked him.

"Whitty went ballistic. We have to bring him home." Hex said. Hex knew that I couldn't carry him, so he was the one that lifted his body.

"Don't worry about me. I'll feel overheated when I say so." Hex said and we immediately went to Whitty's place. 

I opened the door for Hex and he placed him down on the couch. I became even worried. "Hex, this is the couch, wouldn't it burn?" I asked.

Hex shook his head. "It's not gonna burn. Don't worry about it. Whenever Whitty's like this, I'd let him rest on the couch or bed."

Oh... I was worried over Whitty. Like what Hex said, he's done it before. Hex pat my back. "I have to deal with something. You can watch Whitty if you'd like." Hex said and left.

I went to sit beside Whitty. He somewhat cooled down. I pouted. Whitty doesn't deserve this. I opened the tv and waited for Whitty to wake up. 

After a while, Whitty suddenly sat up. "Where- what-" He looked at me. "Y/N." He hugged me. "Whitty!" I hugged him back. I couldn't hold it any longer. 

He was getting warmer again. We broke the hug. "Whitty- I was there- But then you went berserk and- you-" Whitty stopped me. 

"You saw me..?" He asked. I paused and just nodded. He looked down and started crying. "W-Whitty?" I asked. 

He covered one eye with his hand. "I never wanted you to see me like that. I didn't want you to be scared- I.. hate transforming into my ballistic self. But I can't control my anger, especially when I'm not in the mood." Whitty explained. 

I just watching him in tears. "Whitty." I said and wiped his black tears. It seems kinda oily. His tears didn't stop flowing. "Whitty." I said and calmed him down.

"At least you're feeling better." I said. Whitty looked at me. "Were you scared?" I nodded. Whitty sighed. I knew what he was thinking. 

"I was scared that you might get hurt." I said. Whitty looked at me again and his tears stopped flowing. 

"You weren't scared of me?" I nodded slowly. Whitty smiled but changed his expression to a worried face.

"You heard what I said to the blue haired boy and his girlfriend?" Whitty was panicky. "Yeah..." I said and slowly nodded again. 

"I-I need to tell you then. Long time ago, when I used to be a rock star, I knew who Girlfriend's parents were. I did some troublesome things back then and her father was after me. Right now, that doesn't matter, but still. I can't control over my emotions..." 

I felt bad for Whitty. He just needed help.  "Hey, Whitty. If you ever need a help to control your emotions, just call for me." I said. Whitty looked at me. 

He started crying. Poor Whitty... I hugged him to make him feel a little better. "Thank you so much Y/N." It was silent. We never broke the hug.

"You know, I realized something." I tilted my head. "Hmm? What is it?" I asked. 

"I act so different towards you. Isn't that funny?"