Part II

I sat at the table eating lunch with Iida, Midoriya, Urakaka, Hagakure, Tsuyu and Todoroki. They all seemed to be on edge ever since eraserhead mentioned a test. I quietly sat eating. What if they recognised me from the USJ attack? No that would be impossible I was wearing a mask and I wasn't using a quirk. Shiggy didn't let me, I guess he would be worried I would be a target if I used it.

"I'm kinda scared about the practical. I have no idea what it's gonna be." I heard Midoriya say.

"Hard to believe they'd give us something too crazy." Iida responded.

"The written exam will all be stuff we learned from class so I should be able to do those." I would struggle this way. I'd joined later than the wanna be heroes and thus meaning they'd have the advantage but then again I'd had real practise and knowledge on heroes. I could use that to help me.

"Do you really think its gonna be that simple?" Urakaka joined the conversation.

"Its driving me nuts I just wanna know what they'll have us doing." Midoriya replied.

"It's a comprehensive test of everything we learned this year." Hagakure chimed in.

"Ok so then it'll cover combat training and rescue training oh and basic training. I guess you'll have a hard time huh Y/N" Urakaka said looking at me. I just smiled at her and nodded.

"Yep that's what Mr Aizawa said." Tsuyu responded to Urakaka's theory.

"We can't just study we have to get in great physical shape." Midoriya said starting to think. "Ow" I looked up to see a blonde hair boy with grey eyes standing above him.

"Oh sorry your heads so big it's hard to miss." The boy said. I put an annoyed look on my face trying to hide my smile.

"Your from class 1B right umm Monoma right? That really hurt." Midoriya said trying to hide the pain in his voice.

"I heard you guys stumbled across the hero killer, just like in the sports festival class 1A isn't happy unless their the centre of attention but you do realise your not in the spotlight because people think you're good heroes right, it's just that you keep getting into so much trouble. Here's food for thought some day the rest of us might get caught up in your mess and then we'll all become unfitting victims as well. What kind of horrible villains will you bring down upon us. What kind of demons..." A hand came along and smacked Monoma across the face, he fell to the floor. As awkward as the situation was I couldn't hold in the smile anymore. It was too funny.

"That's not funny Monoma you heard what happened to Iida chill out." A girl with orange hair tied up into a pony tail said. She was holding Monoma by the shirt.

"Kendo..." Iida started to talk but was cut off.

"I apologise for him, I'm pretty sure he has a hole where his heart should be. So I was listening and I know your all worried about what's going to be on the big final practical, I heard it's going to be robots like the entrance exam." Great another disadvantage for me. If they had already fought these robots it should be easy for them.

"What really? How do you know that?" Midoriya spoke up, you could hear the curiosity in his voice.

"One of my friends whose a few grades up filled me in, I know cheating oh well." She put her free hand on the back of her neck rubbing it.

"No I don't think so what if gathering information ahead of time is part of the exam." Midoriya started to mutter thinking of strategies I started to zone out, staring down at my food also strategizing. If the others had already fought these robots I was really going to struggle here besides I don't know anything about said robots but that thought in mind if I was to be with a teammate I would have to go off of a plan they made. Hoping I had a teammate who was good at strategy if not I would have to gather any information I can on the robots and go off of that.

"Y/N? You ok." I looked up to see everyone facing me. They all looked kind of worried, I was confused.

"The bell rang for the end of lunch already come on we gotta get back to class." Urakaka said to me with a big smile. Had I really been thinking for that long.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright!" A blonde boy and a pink haired girl yelled.

"This will be super easy if it's just robots." the boy excitedly said. I awkwardly sat at my desk besides Todoroki. It would be hard for me. Only one quirk.

"Such awesome news!" The girl smiled.

"Why do you sound so happy you both have a hard time controlling your quirks." A tall boy with tentacles said. I looked up intrigued, this could be useful in future. From the corner of my eye I saw Todoroki look at me. I guess this was the first time I showed interest in anything to do with UA.

"Yeah but I can let loose with robots." the boy spoke again breaking my train of thought.

"And melting them will be fun for me."

"Now you just need Yaoyorozu to help you study and you'll be all set for finals." Another boy spoke up. He had black hair and oddly shaped elbows, could this be his quirk?

"We'll definitely be able to go to training camp now!" They exclaimed.

"It shouldn't matter if it's robots or actual people, why are you morons so excited." The angry boy said from earlier.

"Hey who are you calling morons?" The other boy snapped back.

"SHUT UP! YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO CONTROL YOUR QUIRKS GOT IT!" He shifted his gaze to Midoriya. "Hey Deku, I don't know what's going on with your power but I saw the way you're using it and I want you to know it's seriously pissing me off."

"Uh oh he must mean how Deku was flying around like him the other day." Urakaka got up walking over to the girl from earlier. I was listening properly now, this could be useful for the league.

"I won't have another half-assed win like the festival." Oh I remember watching that, he caught Shiggy's eye because of his anger and hatred. Wasn't his name Bakugo or something. " We'll be getting individual scores in the upcoming finals, new rankings so we know exactly where we're standing and I'll show you how much better I am and Todoroki I'll kill you too" He said looking over to the boy next to me. Todoroki's face showed no expression, like he didn't have a care in the world. This was good very good for me. Bakugo didn't have the attitude to be a hero. He was too focused on crushing everyone around him so he would get to the top. It was childish and pathetic, he's so desperate to be number one and impress everyone but soon it will destroy him.

" It's been awhile since I've seen him that worked up." Kirishima sighed.

"You think it's impatience or hatred?" It was hatred, I know it when I see it. Hatred will be the end of him. This was good I know knew what class 1A was really about. I couldn't help but smile. Bakugo's little meltdown, finding out some of the weaker of the class and finding out about the rivalry between class 1A and 1B all in one day. Maybe being at UA wasn't so bad after all.

Word count: 1295

Sorry for the gap I was at my dad's also if there are any mistakes sorry its currently 2 in the morning and I am very tired.