Part XI

I kicked down the door and entered the classroom.

"AGAIN?!" I heard Kiri and Mina cry out. This time Aizawa was also in the room. Him and Vlad jumped into fight stance.

"Calm down heroes I'm not here to fight any of you but I will if I have too, I'm just here to take you." I pointed at Denki. He pulled a confused expression.

"Not gonna happen!" Vlad threw at punch towards me. I grabbed his fist and stopped him. He was in shock, he was frightened by my strength. I watched as everyone looked at me they were all terrified at the sheer sight of me. Vlad tried to activate his quirk and trap me. I easily avoided it and I moved swiftly through the molecules of the walls and floor as I made my way over to Denki. I quickly deactivated the quirk revealing myself. I grabbed onto him one hand on his neck and the other around his waist. I heard him whimper at the touch. I saw the two pros along with the students spin around to look at me. All of their eyes widened. I slowly backed away dragging Denki along with me.

"See it wasn't so hard to let me to win. Now I'll be on my way, I won't bother you anymore but I can't promise the same for the others." I picked up Denki and I put him on my back, I started to run as fast as I could.

"Sorry princess but I have to look make it realistic. " I heard Denki whisper in my ear. I felt butterflies grow in my stomach. Suddenly I felt him thrash and kick on my back. I heard him screaming for help as loud as he could. God it pained me to hear that type of scream come from him. I knew he didn't really feel like this, it was just all one big act. Suddenly I heard footsteps running behind me. I turned my head. Shit. It was Aizawa. Once I was out the building I leaped as high as I could. Denki still on my back, he now grabbed onto me tight. If he were to fall from this height he would surely die. I looked down to see Aizawa standing there with a disappointed yet angered look painted across his face. Once we were out of sight I put him down and handed him the spare mask. "Thank you princess." His voice was deep and static, that would be the voice changer.

"Denki your hair." I reached up and tucked the lightning bolt out of sight. I then pulled his hood up. "Try not to use your quirk if at all possible ok." He nodded back down at me.
_______________________________________

We met up with Compress and took our places in the trees. I was looking back and fourth between Denki, Compress and the ground. Bakugo was going to walk past here it was obvious. As if on cue he walked past. The only issue was he was with a group. Midoriya, Todoroki, Shoji and Tokoyami. I looked over towards Compress and Denki and we all knew what we had to do. Compress swooped down and used his quirk to steal Bakugo and Tokoyami who were positioned at the back. Midoriya looked injured worse than ever. He was going to drop at any minute now i mean he couldn't even walk by himself he needed assistance from Shoji. Thus was all working too well. For heroes in training they were pretty dumb. I jumped from tree to tree, following after the group. I saw too figures join the group, upon closer inspection it was Tsuyu and Urakaka. They were talking about something Midoriya was looking behind him. I think they realised Bakugo and Tokoyami were gone. I jumped down to the ground opposite the group.
"WHERE'S BAKUGO?" Midoriya yelled at me.
"Wasn't he following you, why would I know? I didn't take him, that wasn't my job." I heard a thud come from behind me and a hand rested on my shoulder. I looked over to who it belonged to. Denki. Why was he being so protective?
"Where is he?" Todoroki asked Denki. I was hoping they didn't recognise us.
"I've taken him with my magic." Compress spoke up. "He's not a resource that belongs to the heroes' side. We're going to pit him on a stage where he can really shine." Compress slowly walked towards me and Denki.

"WHA-?! GIVE HIM BACK!!"
"Hm what an odd thing to say Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone."

Word count: 764
It's a shorter one today sorry guys. I really hurt my shoulder the other day so fun. Hope your doing well and thanks for reading.