Part VIII

I ran in the same direction the rest of the class did. I looked at the great sight in front of me. There was an actual beast glaring at the class. I saw Koda trying to control it but to no avail. I was at the back of the bunch so I used another one of my quirks. Magnifying eye. From a distance I was able to see the littlest details. I turned my gaze to the beast. Dirt. It was made of dirt. I deactivated my quirk and watched as Midoriya punch the beast and it crumbled back down to its true form. I watched as the class' fear turned to confusion. I pushed past them and ran deeper into the forest behind me was Iida, Todoroki, Bakugo and Deku. We were met with more beasts but this time I decided I would use my quirk. I had to look like I was trying to be a hero.
_______________________________________

"They're finally here." I felt sweat drip down from my forehead. I could hear Midoriya wheezing next to me. I looked and saw that Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugo, Iida and I were the first to make it out. "Needless to say they didn't make it in time for lunch. I could hear the others complaining and whining . "Actually thought it'd take you longer. And you dealt with my beast pretty easily too. Not bad especially you four." She pointed towards us. Four? There were five of us standing there. "I'm guessing your past experiences allowed you to act without hesitation? And you, it's Y/n right?" I nodded as I felt all eyes fall on me. I hated it. "I wasn't expecting that from you, I heard you failed the practical exam but you did really good out there." She smiled at me. I turned my attention to Aizawa he looked like he was deep in thought, his eyes were laid on me. "Gonna have fun three years from now! I'm marking them as mine!" She came running towards, arms wide open. I moved a bit to the side so I was standing behind Todoroki. Aizawa said something but I couldn't quite make it out.

"A spinster? You're that old?" Midoriya asked as the woman put her hand on his face.

"Who's old? Not me!"

"I've been wondering, that boy. Whose child is he?" Midoriya walked towards a young boy standing behind Mandalay.

"Oh he's actually my nephew. Kota come and say hello. You'll be spending the week with these guys, after all..." I watched as Midoriya walked towards the boy. He bent down and held out his hand.

"I'm Midoriya from UA high school's hero course. Nice to meetcha." With no warning the young boy hit Midoriya in his area. I couldn't help but laugh. I let out a small giggle as Iida rushed to Midoriya's aid.

"Cute kid." Bakugo smiled. Like actually smiled.

"You too are a lot a like." Oh no Todoroki. Why would you say that? I slowly moved away from him.

" A LOT A LIKE? BUZZ OFF. DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYTHING OUTTA YOU MR THREW-THE-MATCH!" He's still angry about that jeez. This boy can hold a grudge.

"Enough of this side show. Go get your luggage from the bus. Drop your things off in your rooms, then come to dinner in the mess hall. After that, you'll bathe. Then it's bedtime. The real training start tomorrow. Now hurry up."
_______________________________________

I looked at all the food laid out in front of us. My classmates were all stuffing their faces, I guess they were all pretty tired out after today. Didn't Aizawa say the real training starts tomorrow so it's just gonna get worse from here. I sighed before taking a mouthful of rice. The boys were talking about how unfair it was that the girls got a full size room and how they wanted to see it. I looked at my phone which I hid under the table.

Me
This is the location where we are all staying.
*location*

Dabi
Alright

I looked up to see Denki was staring right at me. I stared back at him. His yellows eyes kept shifting from under the table to back at me. Did he see I was texting Dabi? Suddenly our eye contact was broken by Kiri grabbing Denki's bowl. I looked around to see the class cleaning up all the used bowls. They were then entering the bath house. It was just me and Denki. He leaned across the table towards me.

"What were you looking at?" He asked pointing to my phone.

"Nothing."

"Really? Let me see then." He grabbed my phone. Oh crap. He's gonna see the messages.

"Denki wait!" I reach for the phone but he moves away reading the writing on the screen. I saw his eyes widen still fixated on the screen. I sighed and covered my face with my hands. I fucked up. "Did anyone else see?" I asked. He shook his head handing the phone back to me.

"Y/n? You're- You know I'm- Your the, the-" he was struggling to form a sentence.

"Not now and not here. We can talk about it later." His eyes still wide as he nodded at me. "Go to the baths ok and act normal." He still looked like he was trying to process what was going on. He nodded as he walked into the building. I looked around and saw no one else was here. "I've really fucked up now." I sighed.

Me
He knows.
Dabi
Denki knows
Read
_______________________________________

Denki POV

I still can't believe it. Y/n the traitor. No way. They were the masked figure I assumed. It added up now thinking about it. I walked in to the warm water and sat thinking.

"Kaminari, you ok?" I looked up to see Ojiro, he seemed worried.

"Yeah bro you look like you've seen a ghost." Kirishima moved towards me.

"Are you feeling well Kaminari?" Iida spoke. I nodded. Y/n was the traitor, at least now I could help them and they could help me.

Word count: 1020
Sorry this took so long to update I've been busy with school and writing drafts I hope. I'm sorry anyways I hope you enjoyed.