XX

Denki was gone. He was actually gone. I felt my heart ache as tears rolled down my cheek. I heard concerned muttering come from the class. I looked up at Mina who was also crying. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in for a comforting hug.
"I'm so sorry Y/n." I heard her whisper then she started to sob. I felt another pair of muscular arms wrap around the two of us. Then followed by someone else. I looked up to see the heartbroken faces of Kirishima and Sero. It was nice, it was comforting. I didn't know Denki for as long as the others but I cared about him I guess you could say I loved him. I did love him. He'll never know that. I looked around and saw the rest of the class were crying and comforting one another. I'd never realised how much of an impact he'd made.The only one on his own was Bakugo. He was looking around just tutting.
"You said there was another traitor?" He said breaking the silence. Everyone turned to look at him. No one dared utter a word. I ducked under the groups arms and escaped from the hug. I needed to hear Aizawa's response. He nodded.
"Yes. The police said they wanted to talk to you and Y/n."
"The police?" I said in shock.
"Yes. If we figure out who the traitor is we could potentially get the new location of the league." He said blankly. This isn't good.
"When do we have to talk?"
"Tomorrow." Then we were back to silence. "You can head back to your dorms. I'm allowing you the day off. Everyone jumped out of their chairs and rushed out the door. I made my way down the hallways with a quick pace. I need to get to the league.
"Oi Y/n!" I heard an angry voice call out to me. I really don't need to deal Bakugo right now. I continued walking picking up the pace. "DON'T IGNORE ME DAMN NERD!" I could hear the tiny explosions coming from his hands. I started to run. I sprinted our the door accidentally bumping into people along the way. I could still hear Bakugo yelling as he chased me. I finally made it out of the front gate and ran into oncoming traffic. I managed to make it across perfectly fine. Bakugo on the other hand was too slow. He was waiting for the cars cars to clear as I was sprinting towards the base.
_______________________________________

I slammed the door shut and was greeted by everybody staring at me. It was like their frozen in time. I was gasping for air.
"Aren't you supposed to be at school?" Dabi said continuing his game of poker.
"Yea.. about that." I said between gasps of air. Shigaraki shot me an evil glare.
"What did you do?"
"Whattt me. Nothing, nothing... nothing." We all just stayed in an awkward silence for abit.
"So why are you back?"
"Can't I catch up with some friends." Everyone shot me a look. With all the same expression.
"Where's Denki?" Toga asked eating sweets she stole from the shop. I looked down at the floor. So they didn't know.
"He- remember how he got caught by the heroes." I saw everyone nod their heads. They were all listening, waiting to know what had happened to their fellow companion. " When they were taking him to the max security prison, they... there was an accident. He, he... He's dead." I stared at everyone's shocked expressions.
"Is that. Is that why your back?" Toga asked, the sadness could be heard in her voice.
"Partly." I replied sheepishly.
"Partly? The hell does that mean." Dabi's harsh voice caught me by surprise.
"They know there's a second traitor."
"FOR FUCKS SAKE Y/N!" Shigaraki slammed his fist onto the table causing it to snap in half. I flinched.
"YOUR USELESS YOU KNOW THAT'!" I'm not having that. I don't care if Shigaraki is like a brother to me, he has no right to say that.
"I'm useless. I'm USELESS. IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE TRAINING CAMP. IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME YOU'RE LITTLE LEAGUE HERE WOULDN'T BE A THING. IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME YOU WOULD PROBLY BE IN JAIL BY NOW. HELL YOU'D PROBLY BE DEAD!" He stood up and made his way over to  me. I could hear the rest of the league muttering between themselves. His raised his hand up to my neck placing all his fingers but one around it.
"I'll make it slow." He whispered in my ear. I watched as his finger moving slowly towards me. Did he think I was scared?
"Do it." I said challenging him. He hesitated for a second. I took a step forward causing Shigaraki to remove his hand away from my neck. If he hadn't I would be a pile of dust right now. He stared at me with a shocked or almost offended look. "That's what I thought." I said smugly as a smirk grew across my face.
"I hate you." He said barging past me and out the door.
"Shigaraki, where you going?" Spinner called over. I had completely forgotten the rest of the league were here. Shigaraki just mumbled something before slamming the door behind himself. We all stood staring at the door. I sighed and walked back over to the group.
"So what do I say? I'm getting interviewed by the police tomorrow." I said calmly breaking our silence. I tossed myself onto the old shabby red couch.
"Can you blame it on someone? Who's someone in the class who it would be easy to pin on?" Compress said. I sat in silence for a bit just thinking. I guess Hagakure is invisible so it could be believable. Then again she's always with the girls. I shook my head. Then we were all in silence again. My pocket started to vibrate as my phone rang. Everyone stared at me. The whole room went tense. I looked down to my phone.
Alien queen👽
"Everyone shut up." I said answering the call and raising it to my ear.
"Y/N! Y/N!"
"Are you ok? Why are you yelling?"
"Y/N! THE POLICE ARE HERE THEIR LOOKING THROUGH YOUR ROOM!"
"What the fuck. Are you sure?"
"YEAH THEY JUST BARGED IN! THE PROS ARE HERE TOO!"
"Why?"
"I DON'T KNOW! YOU NEED TO GET HERE QUICK!" She then hung up. I sat still for a moment still trying to process what had happened. The police? Oh shit.
"I've got to go." I rushed out of my chair and sprinted towards the door.
"Y/n what's going on?" Toga asked worryingly.
"Somethings happening at UA." I replied slamming the door behind me. I was putting on my jacket whilst picking up the pace. I sprinted as fast as I could. I was gasping for air as my heart was racing. If they find the stolen phone I'm done for. I left it hidden in a hole in the wall. There was no way they would find it.
"Shit. I'm not fast enough." I whispered. I was too far away from UA. I used a simple quirk that enhanced my speed. I ran and ran, soon enough the building was in sight. I could see the dorms were blocked off by tape. News reporters surrounded the building and police sirens blasted over civilians curious mutters. I pushed past the crowd and ducked under the tape. I continued to run forward but was stopped by nearby officers.
"Hey sorry kid but you can't enter." They said stepping in front of me. This is bad. Bad, bad, bad. I still tried to make my way through. I tried to jump duck or dodge but every attempt was blocked by the officers arms.
"You don't understand. I live in there. Please let me get to my dorm."
"Sorry no can do." He said folding his arms. I really wasn't getting through. Fuck it. Either way I'm gonna be in trouble with the law. I moved my gaze to behind the officers. Widening my eyes. "What the f-" They both turned their heads to see what I was looking at. They actually believed it. I took the chance and sprinted into the building.
"Y/N! YOU CAN'T ENTER THERE." Iida screamed at me as I entered the stairwell.
"Y/N!" I heard Kirishima yell to me. I guess he was hoping to catch my attention. I ignored him and continued to make my way up towards my dorm room. I heard the door to the stairs below me slam open and footsteps follow me. My classmates voices calling my name echoed. I slammed the door open and made my way towards my dorm. As expected the rooms door was wrapped with police tape. I tore through it to see all the UA teachers, Hawks, Endeavour and the police.
"What the hell is going on?" I said still trying to act innocent. Maybe it would work?
"Y/n. Bakugo found this in your dorm." All might showed the stolen phone. A smirk grew across my face as I erupted into laughter. The room was dead silent as all of the teachers eyes widened.
"God. Didn't think I'd get caught so quickly." I said through my laughter.
"Y/n? What's going on?" I turned to see the rest of my so called friends.
"If you dumbasses listened to me earlier you would know. Y/n is the fucking traitor." Bakugo growled at the rest of the gang. Their faces dropped and their eyes grew wide.
"Y/n this isn't true." Kirishima said his voice cracking. I nodded my head laughing at their fear.
"No! No! That's not true. It can't be. Y/n would never. Their lying. Y/n tell me it's not true."
"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY! I'M THE UA TRAITOR. I WORK FOR THE BIG SCARY LEAGUE OF VILLAINS." I said yelling. Not anger though. Adrenaline rushed through me. I liked this. They were scared of me. About time.
"No!" Midoriya said. His voice barely above a whisper.
"OH YES! WHY ARE YOU ALL SURPRISED! Your little wittle 'friend's is working with the big bad scary guys." I said taunting them. I stepped towards them causing them to flinch some even stepped backwards. This was too easy. I heard a click and something cold around my wrist. I turned back around to where the pros and police were. They'd got a handcuff on me.
"Y/n your under arrest." All might said. God I hate him.
"Boohoo. So what symbol of peace."
"Why would you do this young y/n." He said simply.
"Because of you. All might. If you'd been a proper hero that day, I would have never met him. The definition of evil himself. If you'd have just served your so called justice." I said rolling my eyes whilst being dragged away by Endeavour. How do I get out of this situation. Do handcuffs melt? Anything to get out of this. I moved my arms closer to his hell flame. I looked over my shoulder and it was working. The only problem my hands are burning. The pain shot through my wrist like electricity, the only way out was tortuous pain. I felt the handcuffs snap. I was free, I scanned the room for an exit. The students were blocking the door and the pros were off to the side. The only way out was through a closed glass window. Might as well take the chance. I kicked Endeavour in the shin causing him to drop down to the floor and I sprinted toward the window. I drove through putting my shoulder first. The glass shattered off into millions individual pieces. The shattered glass pierced into my skin forming into tiny but deep cuts. I looked down to floor realising how high up I was. If I fell I would atleast break a few bones. I heard chaotic yelling come from the dorms and I saw all might stick his head out the newly smashed window.
"See ya fucker." I called up to him sticking up my middle finger as I brace myself to hit the floor.

Word count: 2054
Sorry for not publishing in ages I've just been busy I guess. I thought I'd publish a longer chapter today because of the long break. Hope your doing well and take care of yourselves.