XIV

(I CHOSE ROMAN NUMERALS TO LOOK FANCY BUT IM HONESTLY FORGETTING THEM.)

"So make no mistake, this is where it all begins... KUROGIRI!" Shiggy called out. He wanted us to be warped away. I looked over to Kurogiri he was slumped over the counter.
"Kurogiri?" I asked. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?! DID YOU KILL HIM?!" I called out. I couldn't even hide my worry at this point and quite frankly I didn't care. Kurogiri was like a father figure.
"Nope, just unconscious. I fiddled around with his insides. That guy was the biggest threat... so he's gonna take a little nap now." Fuck you. Fuck you. I hate you so much.
"Just like I said you'll all be better off if you just take it easy.
"Kenji Hikishi. Atsuhiro Sako. Shuichi Iguchi. Himiko Toga. Jin Bubaigawara. Working with little Intel and even less time the police burned the midnight oil to figure out your identities. Get it? However you two are a mystery." All eyes fell on me and Denki. I laughed and I heard Denki join me too. This was great they didn't know us. Such great heroes.
"There's nowhere left to run. So Shigaraki... Lemme ask you... Where's your boss?" My heart dropped. They were talking about him. No. No. No. No. NO!
"WHERE IS HE SHIGARAKI?!" All might yelled causing me to flinch.
"I... I... I HATE YOU!" Shigaraki screamed back and through portals Nomus came. Kurogiri was out cold. It wasn't him. No. He's here? He's here.
"Shiggy. The portals thats not Kurogiri." I said over the heroes panicked mutters.
"Master." Shigaraki said plainly back to me. Black goo started to pour out of everyone's mouths. The All squirmed but I was already used to this. I knew what was about to happen.
_______________________________________

I looked around to see my fellow members of the league of villains, Bakugo and of course him. The symbol of evil. All for one.
"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Bakugo yelled as he coughed very dramatically.
"You've failed again Tomura." Even his voice made me scared. "But you mustn't lose heart. There will be more chances to set things right. That's why I've brought along your little band. And the boy... because you determined that he is an important pawn. So try again. That's what I'm here to help you to do. It's all for you." That sums it up pretty well. Everything was for him. I was just as good too. I carry one for all just like he will. So why? Why is it all for him? What about me? "I knew you'd come." All for one said turning to look at me. No. It wasn't at me. It was something behind me. Something jumped above me high up in the air. "Here to kill me again All Might?"

I jumped away and over to Denki. I had to get away from the fight.
"Y/N ARE YOU OK?!" He said grabbing onto my waist and pulling me into his chest. I smirked. This was nice.
"I'm fine. Stop exaggerating." We both laughed. All for one punched All might sending us flying from the force. They were arguing about something but I couldn't hear. I also didn't care. I looked around but couldn't find Denki anywhere. I couldn't call for him either cause it would blow our cover.
"You need to flee Tomura. Take the boy with you." I ran over to join them. I continued to look around for Denki. Again no sign of him. I started to worry. I cared about him. This time it was different though. I mean I cared about Tomura too but not like this. This was something I wasn't used to.
"Now go!" I turned my eyes back to All for one.
"And you Master?" Shigaraki asked worriedly. Before he had time to answer All might came charging towards him. "Always think ahead Tomura. You still have much room to learn." Tomura this Tomura that I'M RIGHT HERE. WHAT ABOUT ME? Shigaraki dropped down to his knees. I just glanced over to him.
"Time to go Shigaraki! While the gentleman with the pipe mask holds back All might!" Compress exclaimed whilst kneeling down next to a still unconscious Dabi.
"And take your pawn."
"What a pain." Bakugo got into fighting stance. His ego is so unbelievably big. He started to fire at Twice, Toga and Spinner as they charged towards him. I charged towards him activating my energy quirk. (You can steal energy and use it as mini explosions.)
He also ran towards me activating his quirk. We were about to attack head on when Bakugo got knocked out of my way by... Lightning. LIGHTNING? I looked over to see a tall figure standing on a rock. I could make pit a smirk behind a torn in half mask. He wasn't able to hide his identity anymore. I stared at him in awe. Butterflies formed in my stomach by just looking at him. He jumped down and walked towards me.
"You look like you needed help." He said pulling the remains of his mask off. He placed a soft kiss on my neck. God he was so hot.
"D-Dunceface? What the fuck?" I felt Denki lift his head and look down to Bakugo. I turned around to see him laying on the ground. His face was angry yet disappointed. Denki just laughed and shrugged his shoulders.
"YOU DAMNED TRAITOR. FUCK YOU." He jumped to his knees. "Why?"
"Being the villian is so much fun~. Besides why would I want to join such a messed up society." We both laughed. He stared at us and for the first time in forever I couldn't read his expression.
"What about you? Are you also someone I know?" Oh what fun I could have with this. Oh how much I could twist with his mind.
"I could be anyone. Anyone at all." I said switching between the so called Bakusquad voices. I watched as his eyes widened.  "What's wrong. Kacchan~" I said in Midoriya's voice. He left out a shocked breath. "Like I said I could be anyone." I said in Hagakure and Urakaka's voices. "I'll leave it up to you Bakubro." I laughed.
"DON'T! NOT SHITTY HAIR!" He fired an explosion towards me. He caught me off guard and I went flying off to the side. Ah my head. My vision was slightly blury. I lifted up my head to see a ramp made of ice. Ice? ICE! WHY THE HELL WAS TODOROKI HERE?! There was something flying off the top of it but I couldn't focus on it.
"COME ON!!" I heard Kirishima's voice yell. Did I really hit my head that hard. I watched bakugo assend. He pushed himself up using his explosions. Fuck. He's getting away. I need to stop him.

Word count: 1140
Hey guys heres another chapter. God I'm so tired of school. I'm trynna do more regular updates so thanks to my friend for reminding me. I can't wait for you to see the next few chapters. Love you lots