XXI

I shut my eyes and waited to hit the ground. Just as I was about to hit the floor a felt a pair of hands wrap around me. That surely wasn't the league. Was it a police man? I opened my eyes hoping it was someone on my side. I scanned the person's face. It was oddly familiar, he flicked his dark black hair out of his eyes.
"Hey baby couldn't let you get hurt now could I." My favourite comforting voice said to me.
"DENKI?"
"The one and only." I hugged onto him. I'd missed him so much. "We should get outta here now. You're in a bit of trouble Y/n." He started to run with me still in his arms. The doors to the dorms slammed open behind me. I hopped out of Denki's arms and ran alongside him.
"What happened to you, your clearly not dead?"
"I had to fake my death to escape. I just had to kill everyone and make it look like an accident. I also had to dye my hair so people wouldn't recognise me." I was shocked he had thought this far into a plan. It was pretty good thinking. We turned down an alleyway as gunshots were fired behind us. I looked over to my side and watched Denki double over. "You ok?" I asked approaching him. Red oozed coating his hand. It was slowly dripping down to the floor.
"I think I got shot." His voice said weakly. Shit. He can't keep running with a shot to the stomach. I grabbed his arm and wrapped it around my shoulders, supporting his weight.
"Come on Denks. You see that building right there we can take cover in there." I said referring to a fifty floor building ahead of us.

Word count: 300
Sorry for not updating in a while I thought I would offer you a shorter chapter to make up for it. Also does anyone have any manga recommendations.