Part XII

"MOVE!" Todoroki yelled as he shot ice at us. I grabbed Denki and jumped away. 
"We're just a bit fanatical when it comes to our values. All we wish is to show him that there are other ways. Because today... you have your values chosen for you." Compress called down to the wanna be heroes. Denki had his arms wrapped around my waist. We were practically flying beside Compress. I stared down at the kids starting to laugh. I was watching Shoji, he was whipping his head around almost like he was looking for someone. Tokoyami.
"It's not just Bakugo... Tokoyami's gone too!"
"The two in the rear... He took them without making a sound. What's his quirk? There was no need to even confront us... He's mocking us." Todoroki shot an angry look towards us. I mean it was true we were just bragging at this point but I mean it sure is fun.
"Sorry for my bad habit... I'm an entertainer at heart. Taking Tokoyami was just a bit of ad-libbing. Moon-fish old 'blade tooth'. Even a natural born homicidal maniac like him, whose death row appeal was shot down... was handily trampled by your rampaging friend so I decided to take him too." I watched as Midoriya's facial expression changed from angry to furious.
"YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM YOU JERKS!" He screamed like his life depended on it. I started to laugh not paying attention to what was going on, on the ground. Todoroki shot more ice towards us. I easily dodged it still holding onto Denki. Compress dodged it too as he flew away from the wall.
"Sorry but deception and running away are my only specialities! I can't go toe-to-toe with heroes in training." Compress started to fly away so I followed swiftly behind him. Through my earpiece I heard his voice. " Vanguard action squad! The target has been successfully captured! Short so it was  our mission has come to an end! As planned be at the evacuation point within five minutes of this transmission!" Denki looked up towards me.
"We've done it Y/n."
"Don't celebrate yet Denks we're not back at the base yet." I was staring down back at his mask. Something then smacked into my side. I whimpered in pain. Shit it stabbed me.   I felt myself slowly start to fall. Blood trickled down my side. Denki spun us around so he smacked into the ground instead of me.
"Denks are you ok?" I asked pushing myself up, allowing him to sit up.
"Yeah I'm fine. Your bleeding." He said slowly lifting up my shirt a little to reveal the wound. He removed his hoodie and tied it around the cut. I winced and he pulled me into his chest. He was warm, I wanted to stay like this forever. He ran his hand through my hair playing with it.
"Come on the meeting points this way." He said lifting me onto his back.
"I don't need you to carry me. I can walk." He ignored me and sprinted through the forest. I rested my head onto his shoulder.
_______________________________________

We finally reached the meeting point. Dabi, Twice and Toga were already there. "Where's Compress?" Denki called over to the group.
"About time you arrived. Good to see you kids." Twice responded.
"You seem happy Toga." I said jumping off Denki's back.
"I made a friend and... met a boy I'm into." She said blushing at the thought of him.
"You mean me?! Sorry no can do!! I like you as a friend though." Twice exclaimed.
"Who's the lucky guy~" Denki teased her.
"Shut up all of you." Dabi said grumpily. Compress crashed into the floor knocking me and Denki over. He wasn't alone though.
"I KNOW THOSE BRATS!! WHO'RE THEY?!" Twice yelled as he and Toga helped us up. As I got a closer look Midoriya, Shoji and Todoroki had followed him. In fact they were on his back pushing him into the ground. Denki placed his arm in front of me. Aw look at him being all protective like I can't take care of myself. I pushed his arm away.
"Mister. Dodged." Dabi said raising his arm. I pulled denki to the side.
"Roger." Compress teleported over to us. Dabi activated his quirk towards the kids Midoriya and Shoji got hit. I started to laugh. Twice and Toga launched themselves towards the gang. Denki took a step forward but I grabbed his arm.
"Not yet you're gonna blow the cover." Compress started to walk over towards Denki, Dabi and me.
"Ouch... to think they'd chase us in the air. You alright Denki and Y/n?" I nodded as I felt their eyes fall on the gash.
"Have you got Bakugo?" Dabi asked as we all gathered around him.
"Naturally." Compress said reaching into his pocket. Excitement filled me as I watched the pocket. He started to rummage around. Suddenly he got more frantic with it. I felt my heart sink. He had Bakugo. I watched him take him. He had bakugo. HE HAD HIM.
"TIME TO RUN YOU TOO." Shoji yelled. I turned to face him. What? Why would they run? "That... just now... now I'm certain! I'm not quite sure what your quirk is, but from the way you were showing off before... I know that these things from your right pocket... are Bakugo and Tokoyami. Right, Entertainer?" Shoji moved his arm towards us revealing two icy blue marbles in his hand.
"SHOJI!" Midoriya called out in celebration. I looked over to Compress,  he was so calm with this whole situation. Something wasn't right. He had something planned.
"Well done, indeed. So quickly too! There's no finer pickpocket than one with 6 arms, I suppose." He was laughing.
"GREAT. WE'RE DONE HERE!!" Todoroki yelled spinning around to run off.
"You fool." Dabi growled
"No. Wait." Almost on cue Kurogiri showed up. Midoriya let out a scared sigh.
"It's been five minutes since the signal. Let's be off Dabi."
"Not without Bakugo." I yelled over to Kurogiri. Twice and Toga stepped through the portal.
"Yes... as you appear you be so pleased with yourselves as to want to run, let me give you a little reward. It's a bad habit of mine. One of the tenets of magic states that flaunting a particular object..." He slowly pulled his mask up. "Us inevitably part of the trick." He stuck out his tongue to reveal two marbles. Bakugo and Tokoyami.
"YES COMPRESS!" I yelled out of excitement. The marbles that Shoji were holding turned into ice. I laughed. This was all going too well. They thought they won. Ha. They thought they were the heroes who saved the day.
"That ice attack was the perfect chance to prepare a few decoys. I put them in my right pocket for later. Upon noticing the objects in my right hand enter my right pocket, you would naturally be excited enough to give a chase." He slowly backed up into Kurogiri's warp gate. I just stood there beside Denki in awe. Compress really pulled it off. Wow. Midoriya charged towards us preparing a punch. "And this is where I leave you..." Still slowly backing up into the portal. He was almost all the way through when out of nowhere a laser came in and smacked him in the face. The marbles flew out of his mouth. We all charged forward to grab the marbles me and Compress reached for Tokoyami. I was so close. I watched as Shoji's hand grabbed him before I could. SHIT. I looked over to see Dabi had got Bakugo.
"How sad for you... Shoto Todoroki." I've never heard a person speak with such disgust in their voice. Midoriya was still running as fast as he could. "It's him. Go ahead and release them." Compress snapped. Bakugo appeared as Dabi wrapped his hand around the back of his neck. Slowly dragging him into the portal. Midoriya was running even faster than before.
"KACCHAN!" He screamed. Reaching out his hand.
"Stay back... Deku." Bakugo muttered before being dragged through the portal.
"NOOOOOO!!" He screamed in defeat. Me and Denki just stood there and watched.
"Awww poor heroes in training. Their friend kidnapped. What will they do?" I started to laugh. They all turned to look at me and Denki. "Gosh so many students missing. UA's gonna get in trouble for that. What do you think?" I looked over to Denki. He nodded.
"So many students missing? How many more did you take?" Todoroki asked.
"Oops" I said covering my mouth.
"Let's get out of here." Denki buried his head in my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist. He gently pulled me through the portal.

Word Count 1459
Longer chapter today. Ugh school is very stressful. I got a half hour detention for forgetting my book. Anyway I hope you enjoyed today's chapter  and remember to take care of yourself.