XVII

Mina pushed me into an empty room. There were only a few things in the room. A bed in the corner of the room, a desk on the opposite side and some drawers next to it.
"So what kind of room do you want?"
"Dunno." I answered simply. I mean I probably wasn't going to stay here for long. Mina sighed looking at me annoyed.
"Fine I'll design it for you." She said putting a finger up to her lips. She was thinking about what she could do with the place. I sighed and flopped onto the bed. I was tired. And bored. Oh so very bored.
"Oh come on you can't sleep in such a plain room." Mina said shaking me violently. I sat up and stared at her with a plain expression. I really didn't want to be here.
"I'm going out." I said grabbing a hoodie.
"Where are you going?" Mina said grabbing my arm.
"To get some things from home. I forgot I was moving in today." She smiled and nodded. Wow ok she actually believed that. I swiftly left the dorms as I felt all eyes on me. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Vampire
Wanna go shopping

I smirked. Normally what she meant by shopping is stealing. I mean I had to get some things. I was thinking a burner phone, now I'm in the dorms I'm worried that they'll see the contacts. I didn't really worry before but now I'm living with the enemy. I started to run towards the base. We haven't had a petty crime in awhile.
_______________________________________

"You ready?" Toga asked as I pulled down my mask. I nodded and grabbed a gun out of my pocket. Toga equipped her knives and slammed open the door.
"GET ON THE GROUND!" I screamed pointing my gun at civilians in the shop.
"Hey now why would you ladies have fun without me." I heard a voice behind me. I jumped around pointing my gun at where the sound came from. Dabi raised his hands smirking at me. I sighed and pointed the gun down to the floor.
"Hey! Don't be useless help me." We turned to face Toga who was stuffing a trolley full of sweets.
"Go get me some cigarettes will ya. I gotta help out crazy here." I nodded and approached the counter. A man stood there shaking nervously. I laughed he's so pathetic.
"Get me a few packs of cigarettes." I said pointing the gun at his face. He was crying at this point with his hands in the air. He turned around and opened the cabinet behind him. He shakily handed me a few packs of cigarettes. "You got a phone?" I said still petrifying the poor man.
"Why?! Just leave me alone! I have kids to feed! Please this business is all I have!" He pleaded crying.
"Ok and. Do you have a phone?" I said pushing down on the trigger slightly. To be honest I don't even think the gun is loaded but it's working so hey. He nodded still shaking and he was sobbing. "Give it to me." I said.
"Please I can't afford another one. Please!" He begged.
"I don't care. Give it to me or I shoot." Toga hopped over to me pointing her knife towards him. He hesitantly reached into his pocket. He pulled out an old cracked phone. It was small but it will do. I looked over to see Dabi squatting down grabbing a big box of staples. I couldn't help but laugh. He glared at me.
"OI! You got the shit you wanted." He called over. I nodded my head. "Then let's go. We don't want the police showing up. Or worse the heroes." He said standing up. I mean he had a point. I snatched the phone off of the man. Me and Toga ran back over to the trolley we had stuffed with sweets. I tossed Dabi the cigarettes and jumped in the trolley next to Toga.
"Push us!" Toga said opening a bag of gummies. He started to push us towards the door.
"WAIT!" I yelled jumping out the trolley.
"What?" Dabi grunted. I ran over to some shelves and grabbed magazines and mangas. Mina thinks I've gone home to grab something. I grabbed pretty much everything off the shelf and jumped back in the trolley.
"Saiki K?" Toga questioned. I looked at her and laughed.
"They think I went home to get something. I got to make it look believable." Dabi started to sprint whilst still pushing us. I missed this. Simple crimes and just having fun. The wind in my face and listening to Toga giggling. I loved this. I suddenly felt the trolley come to a hault. We weren't anywhere near the base. I turned to look at Dabi. He just stared forward in shock. I followed his gaze and we were met by the one and only pro hero Hawks.
"Ah shit." I heard Dabi mumble. Toga just stared towards the pro holding a lolly in her mouth. We all just stared at each other.
"What do we do Y/n?" Toga asked me worriedly.
"Let me and Dabi deal with this." I said climbing out of the trolley and standing along side him.
"Not everyday you see some of the most wanted villains on patrol." Hawks said stepping closer to us. Dabi activated, his fire heating me up slightly.
"Stay back. I'll handle this." Dabi said pushing me back. I stumbled over a bit. I wasn't gonna stay back because I know that he's gonna need my help. Toga tossed me a bag of popcorn, I started to eat it and stood back watching the boys fight. It was quite repetitive. Dabi would try to hit him with fire and Hawks dodged over and over again. The odd time Dabi would hit him and a few of his feathers would get burnt. I mean aside from that nothing else really interesting happened.
"This is boring." Toga said whining. I nodded towards her. "Wait nevermind." She said pointing behind us. I turned around and was greeted by Endeavour.
"TOGA!" I pushed the trolley she was sat in away before Endeavour could hit her with his fire. "WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled at him shooting some ice. He melted it with his fire.
"Crap." That didn't work. To be honest not really sure if I have a quirk to beat Endeavour. Oh well. Let's hope I don't die. Or worse get captured. I charged straight towards him just using a plain old strength quirk. He blocked with a wall of fire. "SHIT!" I felt my hand burn in the flames. "That's gonna leave a mark." I sighed landing back on the floor. I can't fight him. I just need an opening to leave. Hopefully soon. I looked behind me to see Hawks and Dabi were still fighting. Endeavour charged towards me his entire arm cover in fire. I rolled out of the way my back being burnt in the process. I'd barely recovered from the fight against All Might. I quickly left up and kicked Endeavour in the back and he crumbled to the ground. I looked around for an exit point but it was useless.
"Toga, Dabi, Y/n!" I turned around to see Kurogiri's warp gate. Ah thank god. I grabbed the trolley Toga was sat in and sprinted through the gate. We were safe.

Word Count: 1244
Hey guys just a fun little chapter for now. I also had no idea on how to design the room so I'll leave that up to Mina.