Part IX

Y/n POV

We had all finished in the bathes and were supposed to be going to sleep. I was staring into darkness just thinking. I felt a vibration. It was my phone. I opened it.

Denks⚡
Y/n are you awake
I can see you read that
We need to talk

Me
Ok so talk

Denks⚡
In person Y/n this is serious

Me
Ok meet me at the entrance of the forest if anyone asks you are going to the bathroom

Denks⚡
Thank you
_

______________________________________

I walked out to the entrance of the forest to see Denki there. He was pacing back and fourth whilst scratching the back of his head.

"Denki." I called out. He turned to face me. A smile lit up his face but I could sense his worry. He rushed over to me and grabbed my hands.

"Y/n." He looked around and softened his voice. "Y/n you're the other traitor. Why wouldn't you tell me?" He looked almost sad and disappointed.

"Look Denks I had too, now you know I am the other traitor we can work together to help escape extra lessons on the night of t-" He interrupted me.

"We have to be careful a hell of a lot more now. We at camp and you're lucky I was the one to catch you. Aizawa is clearly thinking something and you're drawing too much attention. You failed the exam but now you're succeeding almost effortlessly. It's not just him either the other boys are thinking the same too. I'm just saying we both need to watch out ok." I felt him pull me closer as he wrapped his hands around my waist. I was slightly taken back by his words. He had a point though we did have to be careful. "Anyway what's the plan for escaping the extra lessons?"

"Well it's gotta work like this Twice will make a clone of Dabi, it will come and attack the lessons he will supposedly come to kidnap me. You're gonna have to fight back but at the same time allow it to happen. Once we're deep in the forest I will put on the mask and come to supposedly kidnap you. You will then get one of my old masks and we will kidnap Bakugo." I felt my cheeks fluster as I felt his warm breath against my face. The space between our lips slowly started to disappear. I felt as his warm hand caressed my cheek. He pulled me closer. My gaze kept shifting from his soft lips up to his golden eyes. It was going to happen. I ran my hand through his fluffy hair. I leaned even closer-

"WHERE'D YA GO DAMN EXTRA!?" For fucks sake Bakugo. Denki pulled away from me as I activated my invisible quirk.

"Sorry Bakubro, I went to the bathroom but I wanted some fresh air." Denki said slowly walking back inside with him. Wow Bakubitch has to ruin everything.
_______________________________________

We were awoken at 5.30 AM to train. The class looked exhausted, I was used to early mornings, late nights or no sleep at all. All my mind could think of was last night, how close the two of us were. What would of happened if Bakugo didn't interrupt.

"Y/N!" My train of thought was broken by Aizawa. The class' gaze fell upon me. "Did you hear what I said?" I sheepishly shook my head and he let out a big sigh. "Today, the real training camp begins. Ideally you will all emerge stronger. Strong enough to acquire your provisional licenses." Oh shit was I gonna have to take the exam. I don't really have a choice. I glanced over at Denki and he nodded his head. It was like he knew what I was thinking. "More specifically there's a growing hostile force out there. Through this you'll be prepared to face it. So stay sharp and work hard. To start... here Bakugo. Try throwing this." He tossed a tennis ball at Bakugo. He cockily walked forward, ball in hand as he raised his arm above his head.

"GO TO HELL!" He screamed as he threw the ball setting of his quirk at the same time. The ball went flying off into the distance. Everyone stood in anticipation waiting to see where the ball landed. Aizawa turned around a tracker. The numbers on it read 709.6m.

"Huh not much further than before" I heard the class start to chatter. I looked over to Bakugo. He looked pissed off as usual but at the same time confused.

"Yes you have been have been through a lot these three months. Undoubtfully you've all grown but it's only you're techniques and minds that have matured. Well and your bodies a bit. But as you've all just seen, your quirks haven't kept up with the pace. Starting today you'll improve on your quirks. This'll be so harsh that you'll wish you were dead, so do your best to stay alive." He said with a creepy smile on his face. Alive?

Word count: 840

Today is a shorter chapter so I hope you don't mind. School is so stressful and annoying but on the plus side I can mess about with my friends again. Hope you guys are doing well. Thanks for reading:)