Part III

Today was the day of the exams. I could hear my fellow classmates scribbling down answers. This test was easy to me, I had always been smart. I was thinking back to the conversation me and Shiggy had the night before.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"How was your first day?" Toga rushed over to me giving me a hug.

"Awful. I hate this whole hero act. Honestly they are all so annoying but I found out some valuable information." This caught everyone's attention, all eyes were on me now. Shiggy turned in his chair to face me drink in hand.

"You gonna elaborate?" He asked me.

"Well it seems class 1A have some sort of rivalry going on with class 1B. Also a girl called Mina Ashido and Denki Kaminari supposedly have a hard time controlling their quirks, they'll be easier to target at our next attack. They also struggle with school work, not that that's important. And that kid from the sports festival Katsuki Bakugo you know the one they chained up, well he's still pissed he got second, that ungrateful brat. He's got some big rivalry with that Midoriya guy and Endeavour's kid the rest of the class are worried." I watched Dabi's mood change, he was pissed.

"Shoto Todoroki?" He looked up from his game of poker clenching his jaw. Him and Mr compress liked to play poker a lot, sometimes I'd even join in. I nodded in response to his question.

"We're also going to a training camp, they said it was a remote location in the middle of the woods maybe we can attack when their all there. I heard All Might is coming." I teased Shigaraki.

"That's a good idea Y/n but we need more members we'll hold a meeting after your exams for new recruits." I nodded

"I'm tired I'm heading to bed night guys." I started to head to my room.

"Night." I heard everyone call out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Pencils down everybody. The last person in each row collect the answer sheets and bring them here." Aizawa spoke up bringing my attention back to class. Now for the practical exam.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Now we begin the practical exam. Of course it's possible to fail this exam. If you wanna go to training camp, don't make any stupid mistakes." Aizawa started to speak. We were outside a building surrounded by most of the UA staff.

"That's a lot of teachers." I heard Jirou say nervously.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing."

"We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" Denki said. I looked back at Aizawa, I could see his scarf moving like something was stuck there.

"Too bad!" A small white mouse looking thing climbed from the scarf onto Aizawa's shoulder. "For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time."

"Principle Nezu?" The class questioned. So this is the fool that runs the school.

"Different?" One of my classmates questioned.

"From now on, we want to focus on person to person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So... we'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher." Nezu explained.

"Against... the teachers?" I heard Urakaka's voice behind me.

"In addition, the pairs and who the pairs are up against has already been decided. They were determined at my discretion based on various factors including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships. So here are the teams..." I wonder who I would be partnered up with, hopefully someone who's quirk is good for defence, or someone like Midoriya who has powerful attacks. I don't really mind what teacher I'm up against, I've always analysed any pro I could. My thoughts were interrupted by All Might dropping down from the sky. God I hate that man. His obnoxious smile and stupid hair.

"Kirishima and Y/n against Cemetos." Me and Cemetos have similar quirks. We were the first fight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Me and Kirishima were running through the streets of the fake city.

"For this exam, we'll definitely get a higher score for by capturing rather than running, right?" He called across to me. He did have a point.

"I think so!" I yelled back. God it would be so much easier if I could use my speed quirk, but I can't.

I saw a huge spike come flying towards me, I jumped towards Kiri. So Cemetos wasn't holding back. Ok then.

"Mr Cemetos moves slowly. Let's break through from the front and aim for a high score." Kirishima started to punch the walls. Going from the front was dumb. I'll let him do it his way. Maybe failing would be better help for the mission.

"All right!" I yelled as I manipulated the cement in front of me. I could just about see Cemetos in the distance before he fired another attack.

"LET'S GO Y/N!" Kiri yelled. He would punch the walls as I manipulated them acting more and more tired after each time. I'd already made up my mind for the training camp mission. Sorry Kiri but we're gonna fail this exam, I hope you understand. It'd be easier to call in sick to summer school then trick everyone at camp.

"This is never ending man." Kiri complained.

"I'm getting tired." I hunched over with my hands on my knees. I started to breathe heavy to try to look convincing.

"Come on don't give up yet!" Cemetos fired to more attacks against us, Kiri punched and I manipulated.

"I'm running out of breath." Kiri puffed. Then it was the final attack a big cement wall came flying our way, I tried to put up one to block it, I didn't want to actually get hurt. Cemetos' wall just smashed though mine and knocked us both out. I heard the alarm bell ring followed by "They didn't pass." Then silence.

Word count: 988

Sorry it's a shorter chapter today. Don't worry though I've got three more days then a two and a half week break so I will definitely be trying to write more over then. I would just like to say thanks for reading I appreciate it. :]